Moondust Music Player
|Moondust Music Player|
|Platforms:||Windows, Linux, Mac OS X|
|End of life:|
PGE MusPlay - a small tool which is a simple music player which works over SDL Mixer X music library and supports all audio and music formats supported by this library. This player was made by Wohlstand to debug the SDL Mixer X library, but has been included as a official component of the Moondust Project.
- Ability to play files from command line (association of files with PGE MusPlay is allowed).
- Single application - attempt to open second copy of player causes nothing, exception if you tried to open another file via drag-and-drop to application file or from command line, currently opened player will change track to newly requested
- Dropped files into player window will be played
- Extra controls (for game music formats like NSF, HES, etc., for MIDI Files) are supported to set a track of NSF, HES, GBM, etc. files or toggle MIDI Synthesiser or its bank and properties.
- Ability to record a currently loaded song into a WAV file with ability edit later, remix, reconvert it into other audio formats.
- Context menu where you are able to toggle on/off a reverb effect (experimentally, and planned to be added as a feature into Moondust Engine).