The Moondust Editor is the primary Moondust component that game creators would most likely use. Its capabilities include creating and editing levels, worlds, and custom game configuration package.
It's of interest to note that the editor is able to to create levels that are compatible with both the classic SMBX64 standard as well as the Moondust project's format. As the editor fully supports all SMBX formats, when dealing with SMBX levels, some have found it easier to consider it an advanced alternative to the original SMBX Editor.
- Moondust Editor - Information about the editor.
- Moondust Editor Guide contains full documentation on the Moondust Editor's features.
- Downloading and Installing of Moondust development kit
- PGE Editor, Introducing (Tutorial)
- Basics Lesson: GUI, Items manipulating, clipboard and history
- Lesson 1: level items
- Lesson 2: Blocks: grounds, floors, bridges, hills and traps
- Lesson 3: Background objects: Sceneries, fences, architectures
- Lesson 4: NPC's - Enemies, Bonuses, Tools and Exits
- Lesson 5: Physical environments
- Lesson 6: Level Sections, Warps&Dors
- Lesson 7: Customizing music and graphics
- Lesson 8: Customizing NPCs
- Lesson 9: Layers and Events basics
- Lesson 10: Autoscrolls
- Lesson 11: Cutscenes
World map editing
- Lesson 1: World map items - information about tiles, sceneries, level entrances, music boxes
- Lesson 2: Level Entrances and paths
- Lesson 3: Music boxes
- Lesson 4: Warps
Pages in category "Moondust Editor"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.