I present a small game based on the X-Tech engine with the A2XT content pack made by the Talkhaus community (visit their forum here http://talkhaus.raocow.com).
It's a remix of old SMBX episodes such as "The Invasion 1", brought to the A2XT universe!
- About characters if you're not familiar with them
Demo, an armless cycloptic demon, alien minion, and command center operator.
Demo's sister Iris, with her pet llamas. She likes to call them Catnips.
Kood, a high-ranking intergalactic freedom fighter.
Demo's Earth friend Samuel, or Raocow, as we like to call him.
Sheath - an energetic teenager with a small brain and even smaller attention span.
- Some screenshots
For Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10+):
- Download for 64-bit (modern platforms)
- Download for 32-bit (old platforms and 32-bit operating system installs)
- Download for ARM64 (for Windows-based tablets that use ARM processor, or other compatible devices)
Note: To unpack 7z archives you need to use the 7-zip tool (it's free!). For ARM devices try this version of 7-zip.
For macOS (10.11 is minimal, if not works even on 10.11, report me please. AppleSilicon version requires the macOS 11.0.):
- Download DMG image for Intel
- Download DMG image for AppleSilicon
Note: because of macOS specifics, using of game here is different than other systems: after install, run a game,
and then, to add your custom episodes, look into your home directory and find the "TheXTech Episodes" folder, the "worlds" and "battle" inside is for your own stuff!
To replace default media, look inside the bundle and find the "Content/Resources/assets" folder!
Caution: bundle is unsigned, make sure you know how to deal with a Gatekeeper to make able to use this! On Catalina it may not start the first time after Gatekeeper's question, try to run the game again!
For Ubuntu and compatible Linux distributives:
- Download for Ubuntu 20.04 64-bit and compatible
- Download for Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit and compatible
- Download for Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit and compatible
WebAssembly (Play game in the browser):
- Play Adventures of Demo in the browser NOW! (Note, the game may work slow from some places like China, please ask people for any local mirrors, or get the self-hosted version below).
- Download the Self-hosted version of the game if you want to upload the game copy on your WEB-server and make the game get better availability.
Note: Adding custom episodes and replace default music/sounds/graphics requires you building the game from the sources with giving of your assets directory. You can find the detailed manual on how to build the web version of the game here.
Config pack for PGE Devkit comming soon
Enjoy the game!