【I am returned.】——TheCreator520

TheCreator520
Topic author, Close friend
Close friend
TheCreator520
Topic author, Close friend
Close friend

Post #1by TheCreator520 » 17 Dec 2017, 16:03

Since 14 Jul 2017 , 19:54 I have been attending extra lessons and having no more white space after that point .
I released the Megaman 8 Wily Capsule battle and departed from the forum for long , but now I return .
I will carry over quite a few projects these time.
But I will not be as disengaged as before , for I am hired by indie game producing teams I will assign less time on Smbx .
However ,
From what I have heard, there's one, or two "TheCreator520" emerged in Smbx1.4.x Discord Server .
So I'll announce things clear: I myself does not have a discord account and I never come to contact with Smbx2.0 .
And everything posted by this account beyond 14 Jul 2017 , 19:54 is not my will .

If someone saw a possesser who wears the clothes of "TheCreator520" , ignore them or report them .
Be it so, Bonjour . I am TheCreator520 , a Tea-scripter of Smbx1.4.x . Nice to meet you !

Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount

Post #2by Eri7 » 17 Dec 2017, 18:01

Welcome back , I'm glad the true creator is back because I was involved in this situation with the imposter , he lied to me and a lot of people that he was the real creator but now that you are back I hope there won't be any more imposters. We missed your scripts and talent that helped shape this community as it is today , if it wasn't for you I think many people would have abandoned 38A's engine and now that you are back we can continue to progress even further our community and continue on creating new beautiful things or invent new scripts. I'm really thankful for what you have done for this community and I'm happy as a lot more people that you are back.
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.

Return to “Sandbox”