- This project is a (almost) complete remake of the original Mario Forever by Buziol Games/Softendo.com in Super Mario Bros. X 38A. It will include all the main worlds form the game, along with the secret levels included in the original game.
It is also based on the version 4.4 and "Mario Forever Remake" by TheMarioVariable.
TheMarioVariable's website: https://themariovariable.altervista.org/?doing_wp ... 4545877.4766559600830078125000
- - All main worlds
- All secrets and bonus levels
- Some custom worlds and levels by me and RetroKrasher as well
- Custom Scripted NPCs
- Power Ups like Leaf, Hammer Suit, Beetroot, and Green Jumping Lui
- Luigi and Toad playable
- Peach is also playable but only after you completed the main worlds
- World 1 - Grass/Rockland
World 2 - Grass/Water/Bridge
World 3 - Starland
World 4 - Skyland
World 5 - Afternoon Grass
World 6 - Pipe Maze
World 7 - Beach/Water
World 8 - Darkland (Remade by NajekK)
- Main Worlds:
World 1 : 100%
World 2 : 100%
World 3 : 100%
World 4 : 100%
World 5 : 100%
World 6 : 100%
World 7 : 100%
World 8 : 100% (remade by NajekK)
Lost Map : 95%
Hardcore World 1 : 100%
Hardcore World 2 : 100%
Goomba Party : 100%
Koopa Troopa Liberation : 100%
Funny Tanks : 0%
- Lead Managers:
- Demo 1 ([color=#BF0000]OLD): http://www.mediafire.com/file/z8as8r285gz8rgm/Mario Forever Remake FIXED DEMO.zip
Demo 2: CANCELLED!
WARNING! BEFORE YOU PLAY!
- You must use SMBX 1.4.4 patch 2 in order to play the first demo.
There might be a couple of errors, since this isn't a perfect remake.
We removed the score system, because it's kind of useless. Instead, you get a number combo. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1up, 2up, 3up, 5up"
Starman Running won't be present in this remake, because of the reason above. ^
THE PROJECT IS CANCELLED!
- Why is cancelled? Because I totally lost interest in working in this project. Plus, I was already working on my own project called "Super Mario Bros. The Great Adventure". Working on both is a very difficult task. RetroKrasher is studying in school, he can't work on the project until he's done. Life is also getting in the way so we can't work on it AT ALL. I'm very sorry if you were exited for this remake.
Mario Forever is owned by (c) Michael “Buziol Games” Gdaniec.
Super Mario and all relatives belong to (c)Nintendo. Every other element and its relatives belong to their original authors.
Please support Nintendo by buying their consoles/games.