I am writing this announcement for everyone, and especially for supermariobrosx.org members who need help and support for SMBX 1.4.1 and who want to make and publish specific levels and even episodes for that.
We can't support SMBX 1.4.1 at supermariobrosx.org because:
- SMBX 1.4.1 still has issues which damage usability and it requires changing some PC settings to be run succesfully (Region standards settings), which may cause some inconvertibility on work with another applications (for example, Chinese weekdays, months names in calendar, file dates, etc.).
- We don't have SMBX 1.4.1's source code to support it officially and disassembling it is the same process as we (Kil, Kevsoft and me) did with Redigit's SMBX 1.3 - we made a huge workaround calling it as "LunaDLL" and then "LunaLUA".
- I am still in process of contacting 5438A38A to resolve all issues with SMBX 1.4.1 and unite our forces with both PGE and SMBX 1.4.1.
Please, don't make any posts/threads related to SMBX 1.4.1 on supermariobrosx.org until Joey will accept it. Do that on PGE Forums instead (I.e. here).
Here you can freely:
- Make any posts related to SMBX 1.4.1 on our forums (Recommended in the "Original SMBX" forum section, and language-specific sub-forums are allowed too!) However, advertising your "SMBX 1.4.1 forum" and pretty much any forum for that matter is not allowed. Your thread will be deleted.
- Post any levels or episodes made for SMBX 1.4.1 (Please add the "[SMBX 1.4.1]" tag in titles of your level or episode threads because all levels and episodes by default are for SMBX 1.3)
If you don't have an account on PGE Forums, don't worry, you can freely register it!
- if you have troubles with email activation, don't worry, you can always PM me, Kevsoft or h2643 to activate your account without awaiting of email.
- If you don't want to give us your real mailbox, feel free to register on any new on free mail servers!
Note: If you hear about SMBX 1.4.1 for the first time, go here to find out what it is: /viewtopic.php?f=29&t=581
Have any questions? Ask them here!