Welcome to the next sequel of Mix World!
After completion of Mix World 2 : The Star seeker, I decided to make the next sequel of mix world. Yep, this sequel is fully based from AJ, since i love AJ. And now I will use multi-hubs (like SMSE).
NOTE : Please don't ask me about demo(s) i will not release any demos for now. But you can play one of my levels in this project.
- Designned for 1 Player only (sorry)
- No SMBX 1.4.x (sorry)
- 2.0 characters :D
- SMAS styled
- Uses LunaLua (I still need help about lunalua coding D:)
- 4 Playable Characters (I had to remove Link sorry ;-;)
- Mooore fun :D
- No more similar levels ( I don't sure about this one, though)
- No More bad palettes (thanks god)
- The 2nd sequel of my MxW2TSS levels (E.g : PGE Pendulum Fissure 2, Cotton Sky Collosus 3, etc.)
- Mash-up between 2 MxW2TSS levels (E.g : Rotten Flesh Spell + Unearthly Stomachs, Dynasty Oriental Enchanted + Icyclaw Peaks, etc.)
- Postgame Levels
- New Gimmicks!
- Remastered levels!
- Removed Herobrine
( i will add more features later)
Areas you will arrive :
- Jamaa township (City Themed, Main Hub)
- Appondale (Swamp)
- Mt. Shiveer (Ice)
- Sarepia Forest (Forest)
- Kimbra (Grassland at Mountain or something)
- Lost Temple of Zios (Temple)
- Crystal sands (Beach)
- Coral canyons (Canyon, don't worry this hub will not have any pits :D)
* Underwater Hubs*
- Deep Blue (Deep sea)
- Crystral Reef (Sea City)
- Bahari Bay ( Sunken Ship)
- Kani Cove (Sea)
March Small Screens
NOTE : The space level is cancelled.
April Big Screens
June Big Screens! (NEW)
^already fixed the effect flaw. Ignore that pls....
also i cancelled to use the SMB3 Hud.
66/88 Levels Completed
0/12 Hubs Completed
Overall Progress :
- Project Leader/Developer :
- Me aka Werewolf
Level Designers/Additional levels by (If their level(s) was approved, it will be bolded) :
- Me aka uuhhhh
- The Thwomp King
- Afraid Of The Heights
- King Of Eternity
- (unlimited spots)
- The Thwomp King
- Suckerman7 GM
(Big thanks to Catastrophe for letting me to use his GFX)
Level requirements :
- (* : Mandatory, # : Optional)
# It's okay if you make a level with non-SMAS styled levels, like Metroid, Sonic, etc.
* The Level must end with a star
* I'm not accepting the level(s) which has built with SMBX 1.4.2, because SMBX 1.4.2 is not supported in this community.
* The level must appeal to the eyes (No cut-off, clashes, 1x1 pixels, etc)
* No Joke/Kaizo/Unfinished levels
# Give your level name with an unique level name, alliteration level name is okay.
* Funky/Joke/Random level names are not allowed (e.g : "EPIC LEVEL DAYUM AYY LMAOOOOOOO", "gvrychbhjbjvhecuyekbhcrevcyucbr", "Cool level 666", "rape the b?tches.3gp", etc.)
# (TBH this requirement is mandatory, since a lot of people don't like / don't know how to use Lunalua, i decided to make this Optional) The level(s) uses music(s) with .ogg format
# The level uses LunaLua (0.7.3 or higher)
# That level contains Sectet star
* Max stars per level : 2
* Make sour your level(s) is fun to play (for me and everyone)
* Don't make the level too long, too hard, or too bland levels
# If you make a LOOONG level, pls use "multicheckpoints.lua"
* The level must be beatable
* The level can't end the game
# The level contains a boss (Max. boss : 2)
* If you're using CGFX on your level, please give credit to the CGFX creator. If you made the CGFX pls credit yourself. (It's okay if you don't know the original cretor, but pls be honest)
[strike]# Credit the Music source/Creator/Composer/?!?!?[/strike] This is useless.
# You can update your approved levels.
( I may edit your level to remove some small flaws, but I only edit NPC placements and atmosphere/decoration. I can't edit Lunalua code, events, etc.)
--- GFX Designer (Yes, i need someone to help me at making the GFX. if you're interested PM or reply in this thread.
Code: Select all
Code: Select all
Thanks for the visits and supports ^^