Unnecessary subforums, and need of a new one

Description: Share anything in relation to wohlsoft.ru. Suggestions, problems, questions, etc.
Moderators: Moderators, Semi-moderatos

trip
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
trip
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen

Post #1by trip » 10 Jun 2015, 23:31

http://prntscr.com/7fhdqa

In this screenshot, (which shows the current state of the forum) there is an unnecessary shortcut to sandbox placed in the smbx forum, and the smbx subforum should not exist, since this forum can be used instead. (to talk about both wohlsoft.ru and the smbx subforum, which is part of wohlsoft.ru)

However, there is no subforum at the moment for help and troubleshooting about smbx. Since I see a troubleshooting subforum for the PGE engine, there could be one for smbx as well.

This is just my opinion, however. I still like the forum the way it is right now. ;-)

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #2by Wohlstand » 11 Jun 2015, 1:08

Link to sandbox made because SMBX section had separated sandbox which I merged with main.

SMBX Forum section made especially to discuss old SMBX engine and stuff. Don't forget than PGE is based on researched of SMBX and fully compatible with them. The true successor will be compatible engine only. Than section is exists especially for SMBX forums people to make comfortable for them here

trip
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
trip
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen

Post #3by trip » 11 Jun 2015, 1:35

Link to sandbox made because SMBX section had separated sandbox which I merged with main.
Oh, okay.

SMBX Forum section made especially to discuss old SMBX engine and stuff. Don't forget than PGE is based on researched of SMBX and fully compatible with them. The true successor will be compatible engine only. Than section is exists especially for SMBX forums people to make comfortable for them here
I do not mean to remove the smbx forum section, but to remove the smbx subforum, which is part of the smbx forum section. Here's a picture of what I mean:

The "Engine.Wohlnet.ru" subforum already serves the same purpose, except for the entire forum. Maybe there is something else I need to understand, but it seems very unnecessary to have another place to talk about the same thing, except that it is for a specific section of the site. However, this is just my opinion, I do not think it MUST happen. :)

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #4by Wohlstand » 11 Jun 2015, 1:50

Oh, than, it must be merged with "General" subform of than

Added after 1 minute 57 seconds:
EDIT: Merged

trip