Welcome to the official Platformer Game Engine Wiki!
We currently have 1,239 pages and 80 users who contribute. Feel free to help!
Help & Support
- Building PGE From sources - detailed manual how to organize, complie and deploy PGE Project from source code for all supported platforms
- Translating PGE into other languages - explanation how to translate PGE Project components into other language and contribute the translation
- PGE Editor tutorial - [WIP] Manual of PGE Editor for newbies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ask your questions here
- PGE Wishlist - add an idea or suggestion here!
- Game Configuration Pack References - reference for configuration packages for PGE Project
- Theme packs for the PGE editor - reference for custom theme for PGE Editor
- Episode structure - How to organize complete playable episode
- Level structure - How to organize a single level with custom resources
SDL Mixer X
LunaLUA - is an extension made by Kevsoft for the SMBX Game Engine which provides bug-fixes, improvements and the LUA scripting system. The extension is based on LunaDLL v8 SMBX Extension made by Kil. Now it's a core of SMBX2 project.
Help & Support
- LunaLua API Page - Official LunaLua Documentation
Official support threads on the forums:
- PGE Forums thread
- Talkhaus thread
- SMBX Forums thread
- LunaLua Wishlist - add your idea or suggestion here!
- LunaDLL Autocode - deprecated declarative scripting language, kept for backward compatibility reasons.
Standards and research
- File and Features standard
Legacy SMBX Engine resources
These documents contain information researched against the legacy engine, and are necessary in order for implementing a level interpreter that supports and is compatible with, a significant amount of existing levels and episodes.