The Moondust Editor is the primary Moondust module game creators would most likely use. Its capabilities include creating and editing levels, worlds and custom game configuration.
It's of interest to note that the editor is able to to create levels that are compatible with both the classic SMBX64 standard as well as the Moondust project's format. As the editor fully supports all SMBX formats, when dealing with SMBX levels, some have found it easier to consider it an advanced alternative to the original SMBX Editor.
- PGE Editor - Information about the editor.
- PGE Editor Guide contains full documentation on the PGE Editor's features.
- Downloading and Installing of PGE
- PGE Editor, Introducing (Tutorial)
- Basics Lesson: GUI, Items manipulating, clipboard and history
- Lesson 1: level items
- Lesson 2: Blocks: grounds, floors, bridges, hills and traps
- Lesson 3: Background objects: Sceneries, fences, architectures
- Lesson 4: NPC's - Enemies, Bonuses, Tools and Exits
- Lesson 5: Physical environments
- Lesson 6: Level Sections, Warps&Dors
- Lesson 7: Customizing music and graphics
- Lesson 8: Customizing NPCs
- Lesson 9: Layers and Events basics
- Lesson 10: Autoscrolls
- Lesson 11: Cutscenes
World map editing
- Lesson 1: World map items - information about tiles, sceneries, level entrances, music boxes
- Lesson 2: Level Entrances and paths
- Lesson 3: Music boxes
- Lesson 4: Warps
Pages in category "Moondust Editor"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.