The PGE Editor is the main development system which allows the creation and editing of levels, worlds, and custom game configurations. It can currently create levels compatible with the classic SMBX64 standard, as well as the new PGE format. The editor fully supports all old SMBX formats, and can function as a more advanced alternative to the original SMBX Editor.
- PGE Editor - common information about editor
- PGE Editor Guide - full documentation about PGE Editor features
- Lesson 1: About level items
- Lesson 2: Blocks: grouds, floors, bridges, hills and traps
- Lesson 3: Background objects: Sceneries, Fences, Architectures
- Lesson 4: NPC's - Enemies, Bonuses, Tools and Exits
- Lesson 5: Physical environments
- Lesson 6: Level Sections, Warps&Dors
- Lesson 7: Customizing music and graphics
- Lesson 8: Customizing of NPCs
- Lesson 9: Layers and Events basics
- Lesson 10: Autoscrolls
- Lesson 11: Cutscenes
World map editing
- Lesson 1: World map items - about tiles, sceneries, level entrances, music boxes
- Lesson 2: Level Entrances and paths
- Lesson 3: Music boxes
- Lesson 4: Warps
Pages in category "Moondust Editor"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.