The new stable version of TheXTech 184.108.40.206 has been released!
This is a small update that fixes small a set of bugs found in the previous 220.127.116.11 release and introduces the experimental Wii U support.
Changelog for 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed a crash on attempt to add a game directory after storage permission grant on Android (@Wohlstand)
- Added workaround for Little File Manager on Android (to open level file by content with no resources) (@Wohlstand)
- Fixed TheXTech 22.214.171.124 bug where error messages at the main menu would lock the game (@ds-sloth)
- Fixed an inability to parse LunaDLL Autocode files via MSVC builds of the game (@Wohlstand)
- Added experimental support for the Nintendo Wii U homebrew platform (@Wohlstand).
- Fixed audio not working when "/3ds/dspfirm.cdc" is missing on the 3DS (workaround works for the Citra and the HLE engine only, for the hardware and the LLE mode, you are required to obtain the true dspfirm.cdc file) (@Wohlstand).
All details and downloads are on the project page!