[1.4.5 - HUD] Energy HUD

Description: You made a script? Submit it here to show your creation to the public, share, take reviews, provision of the help and support is here!
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Avatar
Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Age: 19
Reputation: 62
Posts: 174
Joined: 7 Feb 2018

Post #1by Victor ManuelMR » 17 Dec 2019, 6:47

[HUD] Energy HUD 1.0

HUD Based on an ASM from Super Mario World, where it adds a Metroid-style energy bar.


phpBB [youtube]

Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0DIS3m3TXU



Images :

Exemple 1.png


Exemple 2.png


DOWNLOAD :

HUD Energy - SMBX 38A [1.4.5].rar
(20.34 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Image
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:
Image

devblu86
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
devblu86
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Reputation: 4
Posts: 14
Joined: 13 Apr 2018

Post #2by devblu86 » 29 Dec 2019, 4:56

Is there anyway to make this work in two player mode?

Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Avatar
Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Age: 19
Reputation: 62
Posts: 174
Joined: 7 Feb 2018

Post #3by Victor ManuelMR » 2 Jan 2020, 22:25

devblu86 wrote:Is there anyway to make this work in two player mode?

Yes. But then I'll have to update the HUD, but I think it's possible.
Image
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:
Image

devblu86
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
devblu86
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Reputation: 4
Posts: 14
Joined: 13 Apr 2018

Post #4by devblu86 » 7 Jan 2020, 2:09

That'd be really awesome if you could, since it would be the first of its kind. And plus, it will give Mario and Luigi Health Points and not just Toad, Peach or Link

Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Avatar
Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Age: 19
Reputation: 62
Posts: 174
Joined: 7 Feb 2018

Post #5by Victor ManuelMR » 9 Jan 2020, 8:55

Spoiler
devblu86 wrote:That'd be really awesome if you could, since it would be the first of its kind. And plus, it will give Mario and Luigi Health Points and not just Toad, Peach or Link

Soon it will be available, but there is one that prevents me from finishing this HUD, which is time for the player to be reborn...
Image
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:
Image

devblu86
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
devblu86
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Reputation: 4
Posts: 14
Joined: 13 Apr 2018

Post #6by devblu86 » 10 Jan 2020, 9:48

Ah, I understand... You mean when the player re spawns after losing a life. Can you disable that through script? I mean, it would be already enough that players will have a life meter and able to regain health points throughout a level. They will spawn into the next level or when the other player loses. Plus, that adds to the challenge of sharing lives... I'm looking forward to your next release. Please take your time to make it how you want it.

Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Avatar
Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Age: 19
Reputation: 62
Posts: 174
Joined: 7 Feb 2018

Post #7by Victor ManuelMR » 10 Jan 2020, 19:28

Spoiler
devblu86 wrote:Ah, I understand... You mean when the player re spawns after losing a life. Can you disable that through script? I mean, it would be already enough that players will have a life meter and able to regain health points throughout a level. They will spawn into the next level or when the other player loses. Plus, that adds to the challenge of sharing lives... I'm looking forward to your next release. Please take your time to make it how you want it.

The main problem is when players are reborn, their lives do not restore, so that leaves them with zero energy. This can be corrected if there is a way to view the value when one of the players is reborn.
Image
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:
Image

devblu86
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
devblu86
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Reputation: 4
Posts: 14
Joined: 13 Apr 2018

Post #8by devblu86 » 11 Jan 2020, 20:54

Can you try this, is it possible to disable keys / buttons through script when player 1 or 2 loses to stop them from being reborn until they return to the map or reach the next level, then re-enable keys? Maybe that could work

Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Avatar
Victor ManuelMR M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
Age: 19
Reputation: 62
Posts: 174
Joined: 7 Feb 2018

Post #9by Victor ManuelMR » 12 Jan 2020, 8:03

devblu86 wrote:Can you try this, is it possible to disable keys / buttons through script when player 1 or 2 loses to stop them from being reborn until they return to the map or reach the next level, then re-enable keys? Maybe that could work

Another problem, if I lock any key to one, the other will also have its key locked...
Image
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:
Image


Return to “Script submission”

Who is online (over the past 5 minutes)

Users browsing this forum: 1 guest