A few wing types + enemy improvements

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Website

Post #1by Void-the-Bat » 3 Dec 2019, 2:32

There's a few wing types I'd like to suggest, along with a few improvements to already existing NPCs.

One of these would be the SMW Yellow Paratroopa Wing AI, where it doesn't bounce or fly, but instead just walk like normal and moves towards the player's position. Another one that I know at least one other person has suggested is the SMB3 Red Para-Goomba/SMW Para-Galoomba AI.

Speaking of the SMW Yellow Paratroopa, it's normal variant actually has a missing mechanic. In SMW, knocking it out of its shell actually drops a coin. Maybe an advanced value could be added that toggles if a coin is dropped or not?
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles
While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

hey look a Discord server

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”