An actual changelog

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Website

Post #1by Void-the-Bat » 2 Dec 2019, 8:36

This is not a suggestion for the engine itself, but for future patches and versions.

There is one key thing missing from the engine right now, and that's a proper changelog. A lotta people have been clamoring for this on the Discord server, and I think it's time I make the suggestion where the developer can actually view suggestions.

It seriously would help out everybody if a changelog on general fixes/changes/additions would be available. It wouldn't have to be every single little detail, but at the very least some general ones like new scripting options or even new NPC option additions. There doesn't have to be descriptions of each change or addition, but it would be nice if it would at least be mentioned.

Please, 38A. A lotta people have really been wanting this.
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles
While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

hey look a Discord server

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

Yoshi021 M
Yoshi021 M

Post #2by Yoshi021 » 2 Dec 2019, 8:38

I agree
Links
ImageImageImage
"Going to University is FUN!" :pardon:

HugoMDM
Our friend
Our friend
HugoMDM
Our friend