Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7dXgCSB6g
NOTE: The showcased video is outdated with v2.0. Some things have been improved in v3.0.
Version 3.0 of the Chargin' Chucks is here! I just made an update today.
- All Chucks:
- Fixed interaction: Hurting a Chargin' Chuck by hitting a block will kill him now.
- Added a bounce when the player stomps the Chargin' Chuck.
- Chargin' Chuck:
- Fixed wrong facing direction when the Chargin' Chuck lands and was chasing the player. It won't face the wrong direction anymore!
- Clappin' Chuck:
- Slightly reduced the height of the jump.
- Passin' Chuck:
- Football Ball effect is faster now to prevent odd animations.
- Reworked Physics. Rocks will make a higher bounce just when they were spawned or when they fallen down from a certain height (4 tiles).
- Slope physics' were rewritten. Speed is more consistent now.
- Football Ball:
- Reworked Physics. Speed is more consistent now.
- Baseball Ball:
- Changed "NoBlockCollision" to "True" to prevent collision glitches.
HOW TO INSTALL?
1- Download and install Magic Patcher
2- Open Magic Patcher
3- In "Original Level", open the level you want to apply the Chargin' Chucks. In "Patch" open the patch.
NOTE: Do not open the level until you finished of applying the patch. If you do, please re-open the level instead of saving it.
Done! Now you have everything set to use the Chargin' Chucks. The patch countains all, even the graphics!