I want announce you that I just been renamed "Wohlhabend-Networks" into "WohlSoft", therefore be careful, because old name will no more work (all repos will be redirected to the new place)
Wohlhabend-Networks firstly was name of my network with VPN-access and ActiveDirectory which was my hobby while I studied in university, and doesn't fits into our community terms.
Main project repos hosted in the organization are:
- PGE Project - Game Engine and development tools to create a platform games
- LunaLUA - a hacking library and ultimate framework over legacy SMBX Engine
- SMBX Integration - Integration config pack to allow PGE Editor deal with legacy engine and LunaLUA
- PGE File Library - a C++ library which provides API to work with levels, world maps and game saves for PGE Project, SMBX-64 (Original SMBX Engine) and SMBX-38A (Unofficial Chinese implementation of the SMBX Engine)
- https://github.com/WohlSoft/PGE-Default - A project of own configuration package for PGE Project to prevent usage of copyrighted Mario graphical and audio stuff (which was inhered from SMBX Engine)