Description: You made a script? Submit it here to show your creation to the public, share, take reviews, provision of the help and support is here!
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators
Some months ago I created a script which change your habitual HUD into something in a SMB3 Style.
That system allowed Mario and Luigi only, the number's positions wasn't good, and it became confused if you got more than 99 lives.
I made a second version where all characters can be played, (thank to char(1).hitpoint) all number's position are correct and I install a limit to 99 lives and 999 seconds.
See the comparison :
The version 1 is at the top, and the version 2 is at the bottom
The version 2 look like more SMB3's HUD.
The Download Link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/005sdsmf06ye9m2/SMB3's HUD V2.zip
Last edited by Catskart on 26 Aug 2016, 0:48, edited 2 times in total.
hey can you make a SMB3 goal card script too it would go well with this
also I a a few suggestions for this script
1) when in one player mode have the hud look something like this
2) the P meter should take in account if your on the ground
3) the P meter should take in account whether your running up or down a slope and at what angle
4) the P meter should deplete quickly down to zero when the flying time has ran out
Edit: what is the peach variable for?
Edit Again: I found a Bug you can't set the level timer by messing with the variable
This is actually really good! I have one question, due to my curiosity: What's with the dark red star at the top left corner of the screenshot for, unless I missed out on something?
I think it's possible to correct them.
It's the number of the star.
@Catskart I also realize some other things
- p meter decreases when its at full if the player does not jump
- p meter timer activates when player jumps
- p meter reset even if you are running if the p meter timer reaches 0