- Decimal and hexadecimal number colour.
- The command names have colour. (ALL the commands!)
- The keyword "once" is highlighted.
- Comment highlight.
- Time designators (#SECTION and #END) are highlighted.
- The reference variables ($VARIABLE) are also highlighted.
Download this and then import it to your Notepad++.
If you want to make it by yourself setting your own colours and styles, follow the next instructions:
- Go to "Define your Language" option. Go to the tab "Operators and Delimiters".
- In Operators 1 add only a comma (,).
- Within "Numbers and comments", go to comment line style and Open with double bars (//).
- Within Number Style, add 0x as Prefix 2, and A B C D E F a b c d e f as Extras 1. That's for hexadecimal numbers.
- Go to Keywords Lists. In the first group, add a number sign (#) and select "Prefix Mode". That's for the time designators.
- In the next group, do the same of previous step, but this time with the dollar sign ($). That's for the reference variables.
- In the next group, write each one of the command names. Do this only if you want a custom colour for the names.
Edit: Here is How it looks: