Toad64 M
Topic author, Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Toad64 M
Nice citizen

Post #1by Toad64 » 20 May 2019, 8:56

(My english isn't prefect)

Eri7 was a user on SMBX forums, he the creater of Super Mario Nova and other SMBX 38A and SMBX 2.0 projects.

Eri7 was banned on SMBX Forums and SMBX Discord server because initially, he was unbanned on the condition that he would improve his presence and behaviour. Weeks later, he really hasn't however, he want to get unbanned because the forums meant a lot to him and the people there that he can no longer communicate with.

Eri7 Banned was unjustified because he want to help and it came out of nowhere.

Support this avaaz to order to get Eri7 unbanned and unjustified.

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/community_petitions/T ... from_his_unjustified_perma_ban

He was one of my favourite users and i very sad that he was permabanned.
SMBX episodes

[url=https://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=2474]Super Mario World MORE 1.4.4 (Working On) 2018[/url]

PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke
PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke

Post #2by PracticalUsername » 21 May 2019, 4:24

Making low quality posts and necro bumping threads without adding to the discussion sounds like a pretty good reason for him being banned. I'd say it serves him right.
"I'll have another."-practicalshorty014

Forested Gamer M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Forested Gamer M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #3by Forested Gamer » 21 May 2019, 19:25

Yes he was also banned from the Discord SMBX previously but he was only banned now in the forums so the unbanned things make little sence only?
Also he did not bring up old posts do you know what necro post means?

PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke
PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke

Post #4by PracticalUsername » 21 May 2019, 21:17

Forested Gamer wrote:do you know what necro post means?
To "necro post" means to make a post in a thread that's at least a month old or more, and not post anything meaningful.

bowserman8 M
Citizen
Citizen
bowserman8 M
Citizen
Citizen

Post #5by bowserman8 » 21 May 2019, 21:21

Eri7 sounds like a good person, he needs tob e unbanned.
coudnt put it in youtube box so : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCInGzncntPfLeQfPdfGeynw?view_as=subscriber
-bowserman8

Forested Gamer M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Forested Gamer M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #6by Forested Gamer » 21 May 2019, 21:28

PracticalUsername wrote:
To "necro post" means to make a post in a thread that's at least a month old or more, and not post anything meaningful.
Hey i asked you so you know also what it meaning.
The user did not necro post anything and never even got a warning i think.

Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount

Post #7by Eri7 » 22 May 2019, 19:17

PracticalUsername wrote:Making low quality posts and necro bumping threads without adding to the discussion sounds like a pretty good reason for him being banned. I'd say it serves him right.
I wasn't banned for that, this is not a good reason to perma-ban someone who tried to support everyone. I only necro bumped 2 topics and i explained why. One of the bump was a mistake and its not enough to perma-ban someone, the ban happened out of nowhere. Also if you don't know me, my backstory and my reasons, you can't say that the ban was justified.
Forested Gamer wrote:
PracticalUsername wrote:
Hey i asked you so you know also what it meaning.
The user did not necro post anything and never even got a warning i think.
Yep i never got a warning, the staff didn't speak one on one with me so i can improve my issues and the ban happened out of nowhere while my last moments was helping people with feedback on their levels and being beta tester for multiple projects.
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.

Forested Gamer M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Forested Gamer M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #8by Forested Gamer » 22 May 2019, 20:54

Hey this is actually very similar to what some gamers consider toxic behaviour in other games like CSGO where russian some servers can has bad admins.
Now i will speak with youtuber JT he does exposing videos so maybe he will se it with this.

Darkonius Mavakar M
Contributor
Contributor
Darkonius Mavakar M
Contributor
Contributor

Post #9by Darkonius Mavakar » 23 May 2019, 18:21

Eri7's ban has been explained multiple times already, it wasn't just a random decision, he had been warned before about fixing his behaivor when it came to answering to feedback, always having a negative outburst or playing the victim that got him banned from other servers, he had been banned before from the SMBX Discord server but then unbanned under the condition that he would change his behaivor, but despite the second chance, he blew it, therefore leading to the final ban (among other reasons)

there is no reason to dwell further on the situation as the decision is final.
My latest SMBX episode
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1805

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Darkonius64
Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/Z8Z68EHJ

Toad64 M
Nice citizen
Toad64 M
Nice citizen

Post #10by Toad64 » 23 May 2019, 19:17

Due to this situation, Eri7 is having depression and having plan on commit SUICIDE! No Joke!

Here prove.
The soucre is from eri7 discord server.
Dark Comment.png
SMBX episodes

[url=https://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=2474]Super Mario World MORE 1.4.4 (Working On) 2018[/url]

PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke
PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke

Post #11by PracticalUsername » 23 May 2019, 20:41

Toad64 wrote:Due to this situation, Eri7 is having depression and having plan on commit SUICIDE! No Joke!

Here prove.
The soucre is from eri7 discord server.
Dark Comment.png
Once upon a time I felt the exact same way, and then I grew some thick skin and realized, hey maybe I don't need people to be around me every waking second that I feel down and out. As for Eri7, I'm sorry you feel depressed, but you need to see that acting out won't get the attention you want or need, and that pretending to be better than everyone else only makes you look worse.
Darkonius Mavakar wrote:it wasn't just a random decision, he had been warned before about fixing his behaivor when it came to answering to feedback, always having a negative outburst or playing the victim that got him banned from other servers
Do you have evidence of this behavior?

Forested Gamer M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Forested Gamer M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #12by Forested Gamer » 23 May 2019, 20:53

A even weird thing is that there are much lower quality users that actually got easily unbanned on the forums?
Maybe it was because the administartors change to one of the SMBX2 developers which try to promote their version?
Also one of the old admin before the change was starting to wonder why and afraid?

TNTtimelord
Passerby
Passerby
TNTtimelord
Passerby
Passerby

Post #13by TNTtimelord » 24 May 2019, 2:18

I don't really know the full situation but Eri7 getting banned in multiple places should really make him reflect upon his own behavior for a while and see what he did to make the smbx administration so tired of him. He should give himself like two years to forgive, forget, and grow into a new person before he keeps trying to come back. Also, various users posting topics like this are not going to help his case at all, if anything it'll make it worse.
A lot can change over time.

Rednaxela
Forum admin
Forum admin
Rednaxela
Forum admin
Forum admin

Post #14by Rednaxela » 24 May 2019, 7:39

I can't speak with regards to any forums, but:
PracticalUsername wrote:Do you have evidence of this behavior?
What Darkonius is referring to is in the public logs on the Codehaus Discord server and I can attest is 100% correct. The ban with with good reason, second chances were given, and squandered.

It is also as TNTtimelord says that posting topics like this doesn't help.

Return to “Sandbox”