[SOLVED] Thwimp SMB3 and SMW styled

Description: Have idea for a script, but you can't make it? Post it here!
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Avatar
FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Reputation: 12
Posts: 65
Joined: 10 Aug 2016
YouTube

Post #1by FakeVirus » 7 Jan 2017, 0:10

Read title. Anyway to create this btw? Possibly adding the best thwimp's creator to credits. but i might add new credits.. maybe not.

I ain't feeling for credits.. but people's scripts.. some that i might use.. I haven't used one yet. YES. I HAVEN'T USED ONE. EVEN ONE SCRIPT.. I haven't used one.

So the Thwimp will be the very first script of the episode.
Last edited by FakeVirus on 11 Jan 2017, 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
"sonic and mario dont go together"
-a wise man

Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Avatar
Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Age: 18
Reputation: 83
Posts: 331
Joined: 19 Dec 2016
Location: Germany , Bonn

Post #2by Eri7 » 7 Jan 2017, 0:14

You can use the creator520 script for the bowser statue and change the gfx of it to thwimp.
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.
Image

Image

Alvespires M
Count
Count
Avatar
Alvespires M
Count
Count
Age: 19
Reputation: 17
Posts: 227
Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Location: Koopa Troopa Beach

Post #3by Alvespires » 7 Jan 2017, 0:51

Actually I made one once.But it was in September-Octuber-November(Can't remember) and deleted it,but I forgot COMPLETLY about that script.Sorry :( .
"This giant fish is a mouth breeder, so it spits babies out of its mouth at Mario." - Nintendo Power Strategy Guide for Super Mario Bros. 3

I didn't left this forum. I still come here every in a while but I don't really have anything to say.

I think I also probably lost it.

I'm supporting:

Spoiler

Image

FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Avatar
FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Reputation: 12
Posts: 65
Joined: 10 Aug 2016
YouTube

Post #4by FakeVirus » 7 Jan 2017, 0:54

Eri7 wrote:You can use the creator520 script for the bowser statue and change the gfx of it to thwimp.

The thwimp's behaviour is Jump Left. Then Jump Right. but never towards the player unlike the golden bowser statue. But thanks for the suggestion.
"sonic and mario dont go together"
-a wise man

Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Reputation: 51
Posts: 82
Joined: 6 Dec 2016

Post #5by Zwertll » 10 Jan 2017, 1:05

Spoiler
Thwimp.gif
What did you think? I can adjust the jump.
Last edited by Zwertll on 10 Jan 2017, 2:25, edited 1 time in total.

Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Avatar
Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Age: 18
Reputation: 83
Posts: 331
Joined: 19 Dec 2016
Location: Germany , Bonn

Post #6by Eri7 » 10 Jan 2017, 2:18

Zwertll wrote:
Spoiler
Thwimp.gif
What did you think? I can adjust the jump.
Cool.Its good! :clapping:
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.
Image

Image

Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Reputation: 51
Posts: 82
Joined: 6 Dec 2016

Post #7by Zwertll » 10 Jan 2017, 2:28

Eri7 wrote:
Zwertll wrote:
Spoiler
Thwimp.gif
What did you think? I can adjust the jump.
Cool.Its good! :clapping:
Thank you Eri7. I improved it a bit. Now lets wait if SCP0493 will like it.

PK Esper F
Lord
Lord
Avatar
PK Esper F
Lord
Lord
Age: 13
Reputation: 107
Posts: 520
Joined: 22 Aug 2016
Location: The sky
Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Post #8by PK Esper » 10 Jan 2017, 8:53

Is there a download link (yet) ? I want to test this.

EDIT: Is it finished yet ?
why i hadn't been in this forum for long when i used to be a super active person
avatar is basically baldi from tumblr
Formerly known as RSupertheGreat.
ImageImage
What I support
ImageImageImage
Personality
Yes, I'm a girl. If you guys are thinking I'm a boy.
I hate most people.
I'm a developer (and a beta tester of):
Image
Image
My level/episode playthrough thread: http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2185

FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Avatar
FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Reputation: 12
Posts: 65
Joined: 10 Aug 2016
YouTube

Post #9by FakeVirus » 10 Jan 2017, 18:36

Zwertll wrote:
Spoiler
Thwimp.gif
What did you think? I can adjust the jump.

Seems very good. One question, do i have to put the thwimp in the middle so if i start the game, it'll be on the left or right, depending on the NPC's settings?
Can't wait to try it, as i said. Seems very good. :good:
Last edited by FakeVirus on 10 Jan 2017, 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
"sonic and mario dont go together"
-a wise man

Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Reputation: 51
Posts: 82
Joined: 6 Dec 2016

Post #10by Zwertll » 10 Jan 2017, 19:45

SCP0493 wrote:
Zwertll wrote:
Spoiler
Thwimp.gif
What did you think? I can adjust the jump.

Seems very good. One question, do i have to put the thwimp in the middle so if i start the game, it'll be on the left or right, depending on the NPC's settings?
Can't wait to try it, as i said. Seems very nice. :good:
Updated Script:
-Added Right First Movement
-Added Left First Movement
-Added Random first Movement

What do you think? Was that what you wanted?
Spoiler
Thwimp.gif

FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Avatar
FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Reputation: 12
Posts: 65
Joined: 10 Aug 2016
YouTube

Post #11by FakeVirus » 10 Jan 2017, 20:10

Zwertll wrote:
SCP0493 wrote:
Zwertll wrote:
Spoiler
Thwimp.gif
What did you think? I can adjust the jump.

Seems very good. One question, do i have to put the thwimp in the middle so if i start the game, it'll be on the left or right, depending on the NPC's settings?
Can't wait to try it, as i said. Seems very nice. :good:
Updated Script:
-Added Right First Movement
-Added Left First Movement
-Added Random first Movement

What do you think? Was that what you wanted?
Spoiler
Thwimp.gif

Pretty much, but i'd prefer putting it to the left except to the middle. I got confused on the first screen. For an example.. NPC Setting: Left. (Start Game) First Jump: Right. (and the opposite for NPC Setting: Right) I apologize if i confused you and you updated it to put in the middle. :unexpectedly:
"sonic and mario dont go together"
-a wise man

Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Reputation: 51
Posts: 82
Joined: 6 Dec 2016

Post #12by Zwertll » 10 Jan 2017, 22:43

SCP0493 wrote:
Zwertll wrote:
SCP0493 wrote:
Zwertll wrote:
Spoiler
Thwimp.gif
What did you think? I can adjust the jump.

Seems very good. One question, do i have to put the thwimp in the middle so if i start the game, it'll be on the left or right, depending on the NPC's settings?
Can't wait to try it, as i said. Seems very nice. :good:
Updated Script:
-Added Right First Movement
-Added Left First Movement
-Added Random first Movement

What do you think? Was that what you wanted?
Spoiler
Thwimp.gif

Pretty much, but i'd prefer putting it to the left except to the middle. I got confused on the first screen. For an example.. NPC Setting: Left. (Start Game) First Jump: Right. (and the opposite for NPC Setting: Right) I apologize if i confused you and you updated it to put in the middle. :unexpectedly:
You will can set if the first jump is for right,left or random. You understand? Any other thing?

FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Avatar
FakeVirus M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Reputation: 12
Posts: 65
Joined: 10 Aug 2016
YouTube

Post #13by FakeVirus » 11 Jan 2017, 18:52

Zwertll wrote:You will can set if the first jump is for right,left or random. You understand? Any other thing?

Yep, i understand.
"sonic and mario dont go together"
-a wise man

Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Zwertll
Close friend
Close friend
Reputation: 51
Posts: 82
Joined: 6 Dec 2016

Post #14by Zwertll » 11 Jan 2017, 19:03

SCP0493 wrote:
Zwertll wrote:You will can set if the first jump is for right,left or random. You understand? Any other thing?

Yep, i understand.
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=1648


Return to “Script requests”