Super Mario Fantasy (Project Is Not Dead)

Description: SMBX2 projects which are currently WIP belong here.
Moderators: Moderators, Semi-moderatos, SMBX2

PROX M
Topic author, Nice citizen
Nice citizen
PROX M
Topic author, Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #1by PROX » 12 Nov 2023, 14:37

Fuyu: The time has come to showcase what has been teased! If we showed some of our stuff to you then you know we're talking about you. We've been meaning to make this thread for the longest time ever, and I can't even begin to describe how painful the wait has been. Granted it may not seem like we're showing much, especially considering we've been at it for a full year now, but trust me, there is far more stuff behind the scenes like coding! It is my intent to put what little knowledge I have and will have of Lua to make this episode as unique AND fun as possible. And now some words from my partner.

PROX: Hello! I am so glad we're finally announcing this after so long! We've been very excited to showcase a lot of what we've done so far with this project for a while now! We both have been making solo episodes in the past, but we never got around to finishing them; however, we are committed to finishing this project! We've come a long way, and we aren't yet ready for a demo, but we're pretty close to releasing one; however, the date has not been decided yet. We have made tremendous progress so far. We have new members in our team so level design speed will be significantly increased. Demo will consist of the first 3 worlds.

MECHDRAGON777: I can honestly vouch for the epicness that you will see as the levels are quite fun in a lot of aspects, regardless of the type of player you are. Whether you like to play casually or if you like a challenge; this will be the right choice for you.

Story
After many failed attempts at conquering the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser has disappeared and no news from him or his underlings is known. His castle in the badlands has been deserted for months, and the traps that would put Mario in a difficult situation are no longer functional. Disregarding the situations that may unfold from these happenings, Princess Peach receives an invitation for a one week vacation to the Apricot Kingdom, the neighboring kingdom on the opposite side of the Bean Bean Kingdom. It is hard to resist such a direct call when it comes from the kingdom best known for their summer resorts and parks attracting tourists world-wide, so why say no? iT Is wAiTiNg

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Gifs:
Spoiler

Credits

Project heads:
PROX
Fuyu

Level designers:
PROX
Fuyu
Shinbison kof
MECHDRAGON777
Dragonfan96

Graphic Designers:
PROX
Squishy Rex
Potato (maybe, he changes his name a lot)
Various gfx from the SMBX community, or online.

Coders:
Fuyu
Novarender
Euly
SMBX community lunalua submissions

Beta Testers:
Dragonfan96
MECHDRAGON777
If it makes sense, then it must make dollars.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

Disagreement =/= Hatred

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeaKCE0oxu7Pt4hl1UNsBLQ

Graphics Pack:

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=3137

Return to “Projects”