[Game] 'Adventures of Demo' - the A2XT spin-off

Description: These are full sets of standalone resources packages that represent complete games. There are also episodes that feature a complete set of assets than using default SMBX assets.
Forum rules: https://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=4496
Moderators: Moderators, Semi-moderatos

Wohlstand M
Topic author, Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Topic author, Lead Developer
Lead Developer
English Pronouns: he/him
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #1by Wohlstand » 19 Dec 2020, 3:08

Welcome!

Hello everybody!

I present a small game based on the TheXTech engine with the A2XT content pack made by the Talkhaus community (visit their forum here http://talkhaus.raocow.com).

It's a remix of old SMBX episodes such as "The Invasion 1", brought to the A2XT universe!

About characters if you're not familiar with them
Demo, an armless cycloptic demon, alien minion, and command center operator.

Demo's sister Iris, with her pet llamas. She likes to call them Catnips.

Kood, a high-ranking intergalactic freedom fighter.

Demo's Earth friend Samuel, or Raocow, as we like to call him.

Sheath - an energetic teenager with a small brain and even smaller attention span.

Some screenshots

Downloads

--> Visit the TheXTech official page to download this game. <--

Note: To create levels and episodes for this game, you can use the TheXTech SDK config pack. However, be sure it's not fully compatible with AoD due to configuration mismatching between several NPC in the game that may cause the glitchy appearance in the Moondust Editor. The AoD-compatible branch of this config pack will come soon!

Enjoy the game! ;-) :fox:

ListenFryderykChopin
ListenFryderykChopin

Post #2by ListenFryderykChopin » 1 Jan 2021, 21:40

I played this fully and I really enjoyed! Great work Sir! I died 0 times, and played every character. I only found some graphics bugs, with characters, but in overall it is so great! Friendly GFX and amazing soundtrack. I recommend it to you all! :) :cookie:

Olhi
Contributor
Contributor
Olhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post #3by Olhi » 5 Jan 2021, 6:23

I did a Playthrough: Twitch 1Twitch 2 / PeerTube 1PeerTube 2

Very appealing visuals! Soundtrack was great, too, but the Episode's music could use a bit more variety. :whistle:

The level design from The Invasion 1 has aged badly in some places. Air Raid in particular was something that did not need to be preserved. :wacko:

However, if one wants to go through The Invasion 1, this is the definitive way to do it! It will serve as a convenient introduction to the A2XT Universe, too, which I really came to appreciate during my Playthough :good:

ListenFryderykChopin
ListenFryderykChopin

Post #4by ListenFryderykChopin » 5 Jan 2021, 17:50

Olhi wrote:I did a Playthrough: Twitch 1Twitch 2 / PeerTube 1PeerTube 2

Very appealing visuals! Soundtrack was great, too, but the Episode's music could use a bit more variety. :whistle:

The level design from The Invasion 1 has aged badly in some places. Air Raid in particular was something that did not need to be preserved. :wacko:

However, if one wants to go through The Invasion 1, this is the definitive way to do it! It will serve as a convenient introduction to the A2XT Universe, too, which I really came to appreciate during my Playthough :good:

I agree with you my friend, and The Invasion is still one of the best SMBX episodes. It gives nostalgia feeling, but yes, it has aged badly in some places. Unfortunetly. :vava:

Return to “TheXTech Assets packs and Packed games”