Moderators: Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Anuja16
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
Anuja16
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #1by Anuja16 » 25 Oct 2019, 12:14

After play this game, i noticed a weird. Some thing in my music folder in now Cat Icons, and activates Command Hacker Prompt. I am scared the Windows is hacked :cry:
Attachments
image.png
image.png (10.25 KiB) Viewed 146 times

del
del

Post #2by del » 25 Oct 2019, 13:06

fucking wohlstand and their insistence in adding the pge music player to the batch file that was supposed to just make lvl and lvlx files open with smbx2

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #3by Wohlstand » 25 Oct 2019, 14:15

Anuja16 wrote:After play this game, i noticed a weird. Some thing in my music folder in now Cat Icons, and activates Command Hacker Prompt. I am scared the Windows is hacked :cry:
Nothing hacked, you have just been confused because you didn't readed a text prompted in a command line when you launched a file associations script. The script have asked you: is need to associate some music formats with PGE MusPlay tool (what is this - read here)? You should'v choose the "don't associate" to avoid this. Anyway, to avoid future confusions like your, I'll just disable this code (or better, move into separated script which will be called as "assoc some music with PGE MusPlay"). This small players is NOT intended to be a main player, it's a test player for testing music loops and play non-standard formats without of starting a game or editor.

To clean-up unwanted change of default music player, please run your favorite music player and in it's settings please re-request full file association of all supported files.

Added after 1 minute 24 seconds:
Enjl wrote:fucking wohlstand and their insistence in adding the pge music player to the batch file that was supposed to just make lvl and lvlx files open with smbx2
Please, keep calm, even a strong bullshit will happen please ;-)
Nothing will be better if you'll just swear without giving proper tips to help with a problem. :comando:

Return to “Troubleshooting”