Super Mario script request

Description: Have idea for a script, but you can't make it? Post it here!
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

GianaSistersfan64 M
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
GianaSistersfan64 M
Good citizen
Website

Post #1by GianaSistersfan64 » 26 Mar 2020, 13:47

Hello everyone! I'm back from a long time ago and i have a script request:

Is it possible to not be able to turn into Small Mario while you're Super Mario? To clarify, when you get hit as Super Mario, you die instantly instead of becoming Small Mario. Oh, and also removing the breaking bricks ability to Super Mario.

I need it for my project and i think this script would be better than changing players hitboxes since it won't require you guys a lot of work (and me as well).
Sorry for grammar, i'm french and dysphasia.

Victor ManuelMR M
Marquis
Marquis
Victor ManuelMR M
Marquis
Marquis

Post #2by Victor ManuelMR » 10 Apr 2020, 22:44

GianaSistersfan64 wrote:Hello everyone! I'm back from a long time ago and i have a script request:

Is it possible to not be able to turn into Small Mario while you're Super Mario? To clarify, when you get hit as Super Mario, you die instantly instead of becoming Small Mario. Oh, and also removing the breaking bricks ability to Super Mario.

I need it for my project and i think this script would be better than changing players hitboxes since it won't require you guys a lot of work (and me as well).

"Is it possible to not be able to turn into Small Mario while you're Super Mario? To clarify, when you get hit as Super Mario, you die instantly instead of becoming Small Mario."
Spoiler

Code: Select all

do
sysval(playerbasestatus) = 2
call sleep(1)
loop

"Oh, and also removing the breaking bricks ability to Super Mario."
The second I don't know how it could be done.
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:

GianaSistersfan64 M
Good citizen
GianaSistersfan64 M
Good citizen
Website

Post #3by GianaSistersfan64 » 11 Apr 2020, 2:17

Victor ManuelMR wrote:
GianaSistersfan64 wrote:Hello everyone! I'm back from a long time ago and i have a script request:

"Is it possible to not be able to turn into Small Mario while you're Super Mario? To clarify, when you get hit as Super Mario, you die instantly instead of becoming Small Mario."
Spoiler

do
call sleep(1)
loop

Well, for some odd reason, the script doesn't work, even if i make it activate with a auto starting event. :( But at least, thank you for your help. :yes:

Victor ManuelMR M
Marquis
Marquis
Victor ManuelMR M
Marquis
Marquis

Post #4by Victor ManuelMR » 11 Apr 2020, 6:10

GianaSistersfan64 wrote:
Victor ManuelMR wrote:

Spoiler

do
call sleep(1)
loop

Well, for some odd reason, the script doesn't work, even if i make it activate with a auto starting event. :( But at least, thank you for your help. :yes:

What version are you using?
and could it show the error image?
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:

GianaSistersfan64 M
Good citizen
GianaSistersfan64 M
Good citizen
Website

Post #5by GianaSistersfan64 » 11 Apr 2020, 14:35

Victor ManuelMR wrote:
GianaSistersfan64 wrote:
Victor ManuelMR wrote:

Spoiler

do
call sleep(1)
loop

What version are you using?
and could it show the error image?
I'm using 1.4.4. And theren't was any error message.

Return to “Script requests”