How to get the rainbow shell physics to work as they did in 1.3.0.1

Description: Have idea for a script, but you can't make it? Post it here!
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Raiden1 M
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Raiden1 M
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen

Post #1by Raiden1 » 11 Apr 2017, 14:39

Hi guys

I have a problem with one of my old levels I made in SMBX 1.3.0.1. I've already posted this in the troubleshooting section but come to know that it would probably be possible to solve with scripts. So I thought I'll give it a try in the script requests section. :)

Detailed information here: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1947

But anyway - here's the short version: I noticed that the physics of 1.4.4 make the Rainbow Shell bouncing up when it hits the ground from a higher level. This causes one of my old levels from 1.3.0.1 (which I put a lot of effort in creating) to be unplayable now... And I really don't want to rebuild it from scratch :(

So do you guys think there is any possibility to get the Rainbow Shell physics to work as they did in 1.3.0.1? Can someone imagine a script which will get this to work? I would really appreciate if you could help me out!

Thanks alot
Last edited by Raiden1 on 14 Apr 2017, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.

Ariinui
Duke
Duke
Ariinui
Duke
Duke

Post #2by Ariinui » 12 Apr 2017, 22:27

i know that it's not the topic, but, i think that because it's a similar problem, i'll won't create a new post: the shell din't allow mario to surf on the water like before. if someone know how to fix this, please tell me.

practicalshorty014 F
Duke
Duke
practicalshorty014 F
Duke
Duke
Facebook Google+

Post #3by practicalshorty014 » 13 Apr 2017, 1:16

To add on to this, the Rainbow Shell is also known as a Kamikaze Koopa guys. I remember that the shell worked on land in 1.3, but I never knew if it worked on water because I rarely used it.
"I'll have another."-practicalshorty014

Return to “Script requests”