[Solved] Mario Forever Magical Beetroot and Green Jumping Lui

Description: Have idea for a script, but you can't make it? Post it here!
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

RetroKrasher
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Avatar
RetroKrasher
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Reputation: 0
Posts: 20
Joined: 19 Sep 2016

Post #1by RetroKrasher » 29 Sep 2016, 3:11

Hi, I'm working in an episode and I want to add the Magical Beetroot (over Hammer Suit) and Green Jumping Lui (over Tanooki Suit), power-ups from the Fangame Mario Forever. I'm requesting this because I had no idea about the TeaScript :(

I'll give credits for the script. Thanks :)
Last edited by RetroKrasher on 9 Feb 2017, 19:01, edited 1 time in total.

Alvespires M
Count
Count
Avatar
Alvespires M
Count
Count
Age: 19
Reputation: 17
Posts: 227
Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Location: Koopa Troopa Beach

Post #2by Alvespires » 29 Sep 2016, 14:55

Uh...isn't just replacing the graphics?This don't even need tea script
"This giant fish is a mouth breeder, so it spits babies out of its mouth at Mario." - Nintendo Power Strategy Guide for Super Mario Bros. 3

I didn't left this forum. I still come here every in a while but I don't really have anything to say.

I think I also probably lost it.

I'm supporting:

Spoiler

Image

NermalCat79
Passerby
Passerby
NermalCat79
Passerby
Passerby
Reputation: 1
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Sep 2016

Post #3by NermalCat79 » 29 Sep 2016, 15:19

Alvespires wrote:Uh...isn't just replacing the graphics?This don't even need tea script

Actually, not. The Beetroot bounces around three times and can break brick blocks, then falls off-screen. The Green Lui makes the player jump higher and there is a trail effect when you jump. The beetroot is probably possible, as I saw KFCMARIO's Continent of Fantasy episode have Beet Bros. (not the power-up, but close) in one level, and the beetroots acted like they should (bounced around). Not sure aboout the Green Lui.

RetroKrasher
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Avatar
RetroKrasher
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Reputation: 0
Posts: 20
Joined: 19 Sep 2016

Post #4by RetroKrasher » 29 Sep 2016, 19:34

NermalCat79 wrote:
Alvespires wrote:Uh...isn't just replacing the graphics?This don't even need tea script

Actually, not. The Beetroot bounces around three times and can break brick blocks, then falls off-screen. The Green Lui makes the player jump higher and there is a trail effect when you jump. The beetroot is probably possible, as I saw KFCMARIO's Continent of Fantasy episode have Beet Bros. (not the power-up, but close) in one level, and the beetroots acted like they should (bounced around). Not sure aboout the Green Lui.

Exact! Btw, the trail of the Green Lui isn't necessary

TheCreator520
Close friend
Close friend
Avatar
TheCreator520
Close friend
Close friend
Reputation: 61
Posts: 86
Joined: 21 Feb 2016

Post #5by TheCreator520 » 1 Oct 2016, 6:40

Here goes the Beetroot ( Replaced the Hammersuit )
Beetroot.rar
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

Is your episode playing only with Mario ?
If yes , I'll make the Lui .
The functions of creating new characters and abilities are unknown . But a tester of 1.4.3 told me there are .
All the abilities I made probably are NOT the best one . But If you want , take it .
No credits needed .
Image

RetroKrasher
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Avatar
RetroKrasher
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Reputation: 0
Posts: 20
Joined: 19 Sep 2016

Post #6by RetroKrasher » 1 Oct 2016, 7:56

TheCreator520 wrote:Here goes the Beetroot ( Replaced the Hammersuit )
Beetroot.rar

Is your episode playing only with Mario ?
If yes , I'll make the Lui .
The functions of creating new characters and abilities are unknown . But a tester of 1.4.3 told me there are .
All the abilities I made probably are NOT the best one . But If you want , take it .
No credits needed .

Yes, my episode is playable only with Mario :D
Thanks you :)
It gives me a little lag, but the script is awesome :D
Another thing! If you need the sprites, I'll bring them to you.

NermalCat79
Passerby
Passerby
NermalCat79
Passerby
Passerby
Reputation: 1
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Sep 2016

Post #7by NermalCat79 » 1 Oct 2016, 12:30

TheCreator520 wrote:Here goes the Beetroot ( Replaced the Hammersuit )
Beetroot.rar

Is your episode playing only with Mario ?
If yes , I'll make the Lui .
The functions of creating new characters and abilities are unknown . But a tester of 1.4.3 told me there are .
All the abilities I made probably are NOT the best one . But If you want , take it .
No credits needed .
Nice! Considering I also requested the Beetroot back then when you released the first NPC pack. :)

Added after 33 minutes 38 seconds:
BTW, RetroKrasher, can you make/give me the sprites for SNES SMB1 Beetroot Mario & Luigi? I have the sprites for the Beetroot itself (ripped from Mario Forever), but not the player sprites.

RetroKrasher
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Avatar
RetroKrasher
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Reputation: 0
Posts: 20
Joined: 19 Sep 2016

Post #8by RetroKrasher » 3 Oct 2016, 0:42

NermalCat79 wrote:
TheCreator520 wrote:Here goes the Beetroot ( Replaced the Hammersuit )
Beetroot.rar

Is your episode playing only with Mario ?
If yes , I'll make the Lui .
The functions of creating new characters and abilities are unknown . But a tester of 1.4.3 told me there are .
All the abilities I made probably are NOT the best one . But If you want , take it .
No credits needed .
Nice! Considering I also requested the Beetroot back then when you released the first NPC pack. :)


BTW, RetroKrasher, can you make/give me the sprites for SNES SMB1 Beetroot Mario & Luigi? I have the sprites for the Beetroot itself (ripped from Mario Forever), but not the player sprites.

I don't have Luigi, but here is a FULL playable Mario in SMB1 style created by me (Beetroot is in "Optional" folder)

Enjoy it :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/86671blr762nj8c/(FI ... Mario 1.4 by RetroKrasher.rar


PD: Can you give me those ripped Beetroots from Mario Forever? I want to see them :)


Return to “Script requests”

Who is online (over the past 5 minutes)

Users browsing this forum: 3 guests