Typo found

Description: It's archive, posting new is here viewforum.php?f=11

Inky M
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Avatar
Inky M
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Reputation: 1
Posts: 6
Joined: 3 May 2015
Location: Spain (España)

Post #1by Inky » 2 Dec 2015, 17:56

I hope this goes here. I think I found a typo, a misspeeling of a word. It is on the Custom counters (Debugger). Here is a screenshot:
Spoiler
Image
I think it should say Goombas.

Also, I found a typo on the Spanish language, I do not really know wether I have to post it on the Spanish discussion, it looks like it is not used too much. Anyway, here is the screenshot:
Spoiler
Image
When you put the cursor on the Section 5 button, in the message that appears, the 5 is missing.
Last edited by Inky on 6 Dec 2015, 0:37, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry if I have some grammar mistakes, I'm spanish

My YouTube channel!
Image

Ironed Sandwich
Passerby
Passerby
Ironed Sandwich
Passerby
Passerby
Reputation: 0
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Nov 2015

Post #2by Ironed Sandwich » 5 Dec 2015, 18:31

more typos here:
Image

Image

note for second one: 'old' in 'if you like old SMBX's more' is ok, I just missed that out.
also you had 'foud' in the title. :facepalm:

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Avatar
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Age: 26
Reputation: 377
Posts: 1388
Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Moscow, Russia
Website Skype YouTube

Post #3by Wohlstand » 6 Dec 2015, 0:21

Inky wrote:I hope this goes here. I think I found a typo, a misspeeling of a word. It is on the Custom counters (Debugger). Here is a screenshot:
Spoiler
Image
I think it should say Goombas.

Also, I found a typo on the Spanish language, I do not really know wether I have to post it on the Spanish discussion, it looks like it is not used too much. Anyway, here is the screenshot:
Spoiler
Image
When you put the cursor on the Section 5 button, in the message that appears, the 5 is missing.
1) "Goombas" just been fixed
2) "la sección" - result of Russian-Spanish translator. Why you think that it's a typo in Spanish translation?. Spanish translation written by Spanish guy hacheipe399, not by Russian-Spanish Google-translation ;-) You would ask him directly

Ironed Sandwich wrote:more typos here:
Image

Image

also you had 'foud' in the title. :facepalm:
Okay, I fixed that:
https://github.com/Wohlhabend-Networks/PGE-Projec ... ea7d33db4f0279a3a4fca6d8bc3dc6

Ironed Sandwich, if you are interested, all tips are written in HTML-file (it usually hardcoding into editor on building process):
https://github.com/Wohlhabend-Networks/PGE-Projec ... r/_resources/tips/tips_en.html

Inky M
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Avatar
Inky M
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Reputation: 1
Posts: 6
Joined: 3 May 2015
Location: Spain (España)

Post #4by Inky » 6 Dec 2015, 0:36

Ironed Sandwich wrote:more typos here:
Image

Image

note for second one: 'old' in 'if you like old SMBX's more' is ok, I just missed that out.
also you had 'foud' in the title. :facepalm:
It is hilarious that I report a typo in a topic with a typo in its title. :mocking:

Wohlstand wrote:
Inky wrote:I hope this goes here. I think I found a typo, a misspeeling of a word. It is on the Custom counters (Debugger). Here is a screenshot:
Spoiler
Image
I think it should say Goombas.

Also, I found a typo on the Spanish language, I do not really know wether I have to post it on the Spanish discussion, it looks like it is not used too much. Anyway, here is the screenshot:
Spoiler
Image
When you put the cursor on the Section 5 button, in the message that appears, the 5 is missing.
1) "Goombas" just been fixed
2) "la sección" - result of Russian-Spanish translator. Why you think that it's a typo in Spanish translation?. Spanish translation written by Spanish guy hacheipe399, not by Russian-Spanish Google-translation ;-) You would ask him directly
No, the problem is that the number 5 is missing, not the word itself. It is like if you read Section instead of Section 5. Okay, I will ask him, thank you ;-)
Sorry if I have some grammar mistakes, I'm spanish

My YouTube channel!
Image

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Avatar
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Age: 26
Reputation: 377
Posts: 1388
Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Moscow, Russia
Website Skype YouTube

Post #5by Wohlstand » 6 Dec 2015, 1:09

Inky wrote:No, the problem is that the number 5 is missing, not the word itself. It is like if you read Section instead of Section 5. Okay, I will ask him, thank you ;-)
Okay, just fixed that
Attachments
editor_es.qm.zip
Fixed Spanish translation
(46.83 KiB) Downloaded 180 times


Return to “Troubleshooting”

Who is online (over the past 5 minutes)

Users browsing this forum: 1 guest