Description: It's archive, posting new is here viewforum.php?f=11

EvKem
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
EvKem
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #1by EvKem » 16 May 2015, 19:10

So, whenever I test or save and play a level, NPCs dont appear, including Boos, Power-ups, friendlies, koopas, doors, everything! I was really excited to make some levels and this is a total turn off. I am using SMBX 1.3 Compatible, if it helps. I really need this fixed. Well, want. Please help!

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/jdwUqPp.png

Kevsoft M
Angry developer
Angry developer
Kevsoft M
Angry developer
Angry developer

Post #2by Kevsoft » 16 May 2015, 20:05

I talked with him and should be fixed now.

If you still have any problems then just reply.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Signature.start() ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wohlstand in interview:
Spoiler

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Signature.end() ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #3by Wohlstand » 16 May 2015, 22:18

Don't worry, you may not know than PGE Engine (application which executing tests in PGE Editor) have no implemented NPC's, therefore instead of NPC's you see nothing.
However you can install SMBX+LunaLUA and you can run tests in SMBX by clicling in the PGE Editor [ test -> "run test in the SMBX" ]
Later, PGE Engine will provide full SMBX stuff and PGE will finally success SMBX.

EvKem
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
EvKem
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #4by EvKem » 17 May 2015, 20:17

Wohlstand wrote:Don't worry, you may not know than PGE Engine (application which executing tests in PGE Editor) have no implemented NPC's, therefore instead of NPC's you see nothing.
However you can install SMBX+LunaLUA and you can run tests in SMBX by clicling in the PGE Editor [ test -> "run test in the SMBX" ]
Later, PGE Engine will provide full SMBX stuff and PGE will finally success SMBX.
I did just that, thanks to the lovely and helpful people in the chat, among Kevsoft. Sorry about this; Everything is working now. Also, thanks for making such an awesome thing. Can't wait to see it improve over time.

Return to “Troubleshooting”