Description: It's archive, posting new is here viewforum.php?f=11

Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count
Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #1by Sambo » 12 Apr 2015, 3:50

Sound effects won't play when I use the "Test" button. I know it's not a problem with the system variable because the music will play just fine. I did get LunaLUA with SDL mixer, but I changed the sounds configurations to .ogg, so that's not the problem.
Current Project:

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #2by Wohlstand » 12 Apr 2015, 3:56

Sambo wrote:Sound effects won't play when I use the "Test" button. I know it's not a problem with the system variable because the music will play just fine. I did get LunaLUA with SDL mixer, but I changed the sounds configurations to .ogg, so that's not the problem.
Is problem in "SMBX Integration" pack? (When you will install any standalone config packs, sounds will work fine, "SMBX Integration" uses contents from SMBX folder directly).
To fix it, feel free to open the configs/SMBXInt/sounds.ini file and replace all ".mp3" with ".ogg"
Also if your SMBX has "sounds_ogg" folder instead of "sounds", you also need to open "main.ini" where you need to rename folder too. Then everything should work fine

EDIT: Also remember to update your config packs with gotten builts too! (by sometimes I'm adding some updates into config packs when add new feature into engine part, so, config packs are required to update too)

Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count
Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #3by Sambo » 14 Apr 2015, 3:30

I just redownloaded the SMBX 1.3 config pack, and sounds are working now. You can lock this.
Current Project:

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #4by Wohlstand » 14 Apr 2015, 5:24

Sambo wrote:I just redownloaded the SMBX 1.3 config pack, and sounds are working now. You can lock this.
;-)

Return to “Troubleshooting”