Description: It's archive, posting new is here viewforum.php?f=11

Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count
Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #1by Sambo » 8 Feb 2015, 8:51

There are some NPCs that are spawned from other NPCs when they are killed. If you don't actually place those NPCs in the level, though, their CGFX get removed from the folder, so when they spawn they have vanilla GFX. There needs to be some protection for those NPCs. For example, if there is a Rex in your level, it should keep both the CGFX for the regular Rex and for the squished Rex. The same problem exists with switch blocks..
Current Project:

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #2by Wohlstand » 8 Feb 2015, 10:32

There are dependent gfx-es (even koopa's shell is dependent to koopa, and kpppa dependent to parakoopa).
I added lot's of dependencies system which finds them, but how I see, I missed up some of rl them... So, I will fix them ;-)

Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count
Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #3by Sambo » 17 Feb 2015, 0:46

You might also want to check masks and .txt files. I noticed that some of them were removed as well.
Current Project:

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #4by Wohlstand » 17 Feb 2015, 2:55

Sambo wrote:You might also want to check masks and .txt files. I noticed that some of them were removed as well.
Dependent masks always checking if image was presented, all TXT files in white list, so will not be removed.

Later I will make it configurable and you can define any dependencies by INI file (Now I wasn't done something because it misses some images like switch blocks (because I doesn't check switch blocks because they are haven't "transform to" rules which works for "on"/"off" which transforms when you hit it))

Return to “Troubleshooting”