[Laboratory] incompatible with macosx 10.11

Description: It's archive, posting new is here http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

+KZ
Topic author, Close friend
Close friend
+KZ
Close friend

Post #1by +KZ » 15 Jul 2019, 2:54

hello, I just want to inform you that all the applications (except for the engine) in the pge download are no longer compatible for mac osx 10.11, I saw this as an alternative to play smbx. in the laboratory download, it says that the minimum is 10.11, but it is only for the engine, the rest is at least 10.12, can not the compatibility with 10.11 return?

thanks

:T
:ɔ ଇ ଈ :Ɖ :ɛ
GOOGLE TRANSLATE

SEE MY PROJECT
lol, it's a fake link

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
English Pronouns: he/him
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #2by Wohlstand » 15 Jul 2019, 9:23

Since I have changed Qt toolchain into Qt 5.12, it supports 10.12 minimum version https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-5.12/macos.html . Engine doesn't uses Qt: it uses SDL2 only. Editor, Calibrator, Maintainer, MusPlayer are using Qt, and they are was affected.

To get back support for older macOS versions I need to make using of older Qt toolchains, that will need some time to let me compile from source the compatible static Qt toolchain...

Added after 2 minutes 37 seconds:
Okay, to avoid confusion, I have changed minimal version to 10.12 on Laboratory page. If you really need to use old ElCapitan and you can't upgrade your system, I'll try to build older Qt toolchain and will produce a separate build that will support older macOS versions. ;-)

+KZ
Close friend
+KZ
Close friend

Post #3by +KZ » 20 Jul 2019, 20:18

yes please :shout:
:ɔ ଇ ଈ :Ɖ :ɛ
GOOGLE TRANSLATE

SEE MY PROJECT
lol, it's a fake link