[Solved] .ini files not working

Description: It's archive, posting new is here http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Matt_The_Slime
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
Matt_The_Slime
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #1by Matt_The_Slime » 24 Jan 2018, 5:50

I'm trying to make a world map, and the graphics include .ini files, but they're not showing up in the editor. Rather than there being the custom rows for organising, it's just all of the graphics in a big mess. How can I fix this?
I'm using the PGE editor included in SMBX 2 Beta 3

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
English Pronouns: he/him
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #2by Wohlstand » 24 Jan 2018, 15:39

At first, update PGE toolchain by using a special script (the thread is stickied here in Troubleshooting section which explains how to safely update PGE toolchain in SMBX2 Beta3).

I'll need your world map and related files (graphics and their INI files) and can you show what do you mean? Do you mean changing of cells in the pallets of path cells or terrain tiles? I need to check that, maybe I have messed something up and I will need to fix that.

If your WIP stuff is secret, please PM that to me directly.

Matt_The_Slime
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
Matt_The_Slime
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #3by Matt_The_Slime » 26 Jan 2018, 7:48

Wohlstand wrote:At first, update PGE toolchain by using a special script (the thread is stickied here in Troubleshooting section which explains how to safely update PGE toolchain in SMBX2 Beta3).

I'll need your world map and related files (graphics and their INI files) and can you show what do you mean? Do you mean changing of cells in the pallets of path cells or terrain tiles? I need to check that, maybe I have messed something up and I will need to fix that.

If your WIP stuff is secret, please PM that to me directly.

I installed the PGE toolchain update,and it works! Thank you so much!

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
English Pronouns: he/him
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #4by Wohlstand » 26 Jan 2018, 13:26

Yeah, the Beta3's PGE toolchain has a lot of bugs I has been fixed to current release. So, you already can see that ;-)

Return to “Troubleshooting”