I Still Can't Run a Test in SMBX from PGE

Description: It's archive, posting new is here http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count
Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #1by Sambo » 22 Aug 2016, 22:55

I just got the SMBX Integration config, and PGE still won't launch a test correctly. I press "Test in SMBX" and SMBX launches to its splash screen. When the editor starts up, the level doesn't open, and the LunaTester thread stays busy. Then, I terminate the thread, and SMBX closes.

Is there a way to have the splash screen be skipped and go directly to the editor? This would probably improve it a bit. Of course, if this is the way you go, you'll need the launch options (Disable Frame Skip, Disable Sound).

I think SMBX should stay open after the test. I mean, doesn't it seem weird to close it and then have to wait for it to load for every test?
Current Project:

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #2by Wohlstand » 22 Aug 2016, 23:22

1) SMBX must be LunaLUA. Latest, night :vampire: (take latest night build, current release of LunaLUA is incompatible with new tester and requires extra features that implemented in night, but not released officially). Look for "or download latest Nightly/Dev-Build" url on LunaLUA page
2) When LunaTester tells you that it's busy - just kill frozen thread by special menu command and retry it

Return to “Troubleshooting”