Unnamed story (real?)

Description: Post your artworks, creations & stories here.
Moderators: Semi-moderatos, Moderators

MyNameIsEric52 M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
MyNameIsEric52 M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Skype VK

Post #1by MyNameIsEric52 » 27 Jun 2016, 17:00

Unnamed STORY

It was very dark outside here, stars are sparking, and moon is lighting. since my parents were on theirs vacation, i decided to take a walk outside. it was like surprise, good or bad... anyway, my friends and girlfriends were here. and.. it was okay for them.. girlfriends noticed me and said: "Hello. wait, isn't you sleeped?" - "No... who said it to you? - "Because your house was locked, and i didn't heard noises.." - "Well, i was in my room, it doesn't have a window, so its dark as my basement." - "Anyway, something weird happening to my sister.. Vera. She was like a satan this week. She climbed the walls, and tried to eat me!" - "Wow! Is this... Reaaal?" - "Believe me or not, but its clean TRUE. Here, go with me..". I didn't believed Maria because she loves to lie, but something went wrong... "Heres she- Wait... w-where is she? Ah f*ck, mommy will kill me if something will happen to her." - "Ok, since your sister gone crazy, and escaped, lets find her!" - ".....You're right, sorry if i lied to you 2 years, it was my fault. huh, looks like i should don't lie too much.. sorry.." - "Ah, don't worry! Everyone doing mistake-" - "Eric? Eeerrriiccc??" - "I heard sound... Ok, lets get out of here!". It was very weird sound. it was something like screaming, and this coming out of Maria's old house.. After a 2 minutes - here we are. Old... Stinky and wooden house.. "Eric?" - "What?" - "Are you.. pretty sure its... where was that sound coming..?" - "Yes.. Thou-". Maria runned so fast from this house.. it was weird. and heres comes another sister of Maria - Amina. She was 9 and she liked some puzzles... We opened door. between us and me was darkness.. Slowly... slowly... i went on.. "Eric, i think or theres someone here-"... And Vera was like a lion.
She attacked us and we were out cold... *10 minutes later...* "...Where we.. are?.." - "I don't know, Amina..". It was weird stone house (looked like abandoned). We haved a very small window, so we can't escape...? Weird sounds comed from another room: "LET ME OUT! SOMEONNEE! HEEELLPP!". This was Danil, my old friend. he was 8 years old, but he was nervous.. "Danil? Its me, Eric!" - "Eric! Thank god you're here! What happend to us all?" - "I don't know, Danil.."
CHAPTER 2
My head hurts, it feels like light will out, and we all will be in darkness. *lights out* "Eric! The f*ck happend!" - "Danil, keep calm. Amina?" - "What? We're in darkness, and you asking me something. Naah, i hate you." - "Oh well, then its your problem." - "Eric- NOOOOO, LET ME OUUTT SATANN!" - "Wtf?" - "I am scared, Eric!" - "i feel bad for him.." *door opens...* "HAHA, LOOK AT OUR GUESTS!" - "NoooOOOOOOOO!-" - "Let him out, bitch. I'm don't scared of ya- AHHH NNNOOOO!" - "Hehehe, i will eat you!" - "AHHH NO, F*CK YOU!". Then darkness comed. We all do mistakes, we all think all is possible, when its not.. "ITS TIME TO END WITH BOTH!" *Vera taking torch* "YOU'LL BURN, AND WILL MAKE WORLD BLOOD-" - "Take this, bitch!" - "NOOOAAAHHHH!!!!". She burned, we was so happy that Maria saved us..

Added after 5 hours 29 minutes:
Heres chapter 2!
CHAPTER 2
My head hurts, it feels like light will out, and we all will be in darkness. *lights out* "Eric! The f*ck happend!" - "Danil, keep calm. Amina?" - "What? We're in darkness, and you asking me something. Naah, i hate you." - "Oh well, then its your problem." - "Eric- NOOOOO, LET ME OUUTT SATANN!" - "Wtf?" - "I am scared, Eric!" - "i feel bad for him.." *door opens...* "HAHA, LOOK AT OUR GUESTS!" - "NoooOOOOOOOO!-" - "Let him out, bitch. I'm don't scared of ya- AHHH NNNOOOO!" - "Hehehe, i will eat you!" - "AHHH NO, F*CK YOU!". Then darkness comed. We all do mistakes, we all think all is possible, when its not.. "ITS TIME TO END WITH BOTH!" *Vera taking torch* "YOU'LL BURN, AND WILL MAKE WORLD BLOOD-" - "Take this, bitch!" - "NOOOAAAHHHH!!!!". She burned, we was so happy that Maria saved us..
Support Tashers Team Project!
[center][url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=90&p=324143#p324143][img]http://i.imgur.com/LGQLQCT.png[/img][/url][/center]

Return to “Art Board”