[SoundFont] Starlight Dream

Description: Post your artworks, creations & stories here.
Moderators: Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Elf of H & L
Topic author, Count
Count
Elf of H & L
Topic author, Count
Count
Website

Post #1by Elf of H & L » 11 Sep 2019, 2:43

Info
Starlight Dream is a set of all-in-one SoundFonts. It's a split-bank.
Unlike DSoundFont Ultimate or Enchant!, All parts are below 1 or 2 GB, which means it's compatible with most SoundFont players*.

*Doesn't work with FluidSynth 1.x and SoundBlaster Players.

It features the most natural, realistic, even a few of synthesized sounds, unlike "Enchant!". None of 3rd party modules are used.

Suitable for: Electronic / Dance / EDM, Classical, Ambient, Funk / Pop, Jazz, Rock, Metal, Fairy Tale Themed, Cinematic, 80/90's Retro, Nursery Rhyme, etc.

Starlight Dream is not only Roland SC-8850 map patches. Instead, It's mixed with SC-8850 Map and other variations, like XG patches, PSR-S975 patches, PSR-SX900 Patches, Genos patches (Except Super Articulation Patches), etc. Me and Strix's original patches are also included (and it's Shared with DSoundFont Ultimate and Enchant!).
Mainly focus Yamaha styled articulations.

Author Info
Instruments:
J-Rhodes Piano: Jeff Learman, Licenced on CC-BY 4.0
Pan Flute: Mr. Shoes, Licenced on CC-BY 4.0
Yamaha Disklavier Pro Grand Piano (Pop Piano): Roberto, Licenced on CC-BY 3.0
Salamander Piano (Yamaha C5): Alexander Holm, Licenced on CC-BY 3.0
Acoustic Guitar Harmonics: quartertone, Licenced on CC-BY 3.0
Studio FG460's II Pro Guitar: Mitrofanis George Gemitros, Licenced on CC-BY 4.0
Celesta, Acoustic Bass and one of Harpsichord: pjchoen (Celesta is Licenced on CC-BY 3.0, others are Public Domain)
Sanza: beskhu, Licenced on CC-BY 4.0
Various Guitars: From SGM-V2.01 (Les Paul) / FreePats (Fender Telecaster, Seagull) / Lithalean (Clean Stratocaster), edited by Strix and me, Licenced on GPL 3.0 or later with exception

Lithalean made some Acoustic Tones, both are licenced on CC-BY 4.0
LDK1609 made a good violin
FreePats and the most Strix's stuffs are licenced on GPL 3.0 or later with exception

Anything else than above are from SGM (made by shan), Public Domain sources and self-made

Drum Kits:
Muldjord Kit: Lars Muldjord (CC-BY 4.0)
TR-606 and CR-8000 Kits: Ed Vargo
Various Chinese Percussion: ajaysm (CC-BY 4.0)
Layered Drums: Mixture of Open Source Drum Kit, Muldjord Drum Kit and self-made synthesized drums
Anything else: From SGM, various Public Domain sources and self-made

Download (Yandex)

The update will be once a week.

Licenced on: GNU General Public License V3 or later + exception

GPL Exception
As a special exception, if you create a composition which uses these sounds, and mix these sounds or unaltered portions of these sounds into the composition, these sounds do not by themselves cause the entire composition as a whole to be covered by the GNU General Public License. This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why the composition might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
If you modify these sounds, you may extend this exception to your version of the sounds, but you are not obligated to do so. If you do not wish to do so, delete this exception statement from your version.
Stardream Studios Creator, Advanced SoundFont Maker.

Full nickname: "Elf of Happy and Love / 快乐爱的小精灵"

My SMBX2 / TheXTech Skin: Fairy Tale World

Check out my SMBX Projects - Fairy Tale Projects:
Mario in Fairytale Land
Mario in Wonderland Revolution

I can't use Discord on my location anymore, sorry for inconvenience.

Fangame Progress

I'm using ZynAddSubFX, Dexed and Surge to create instruments, as well as setBfree for organs.
I'm also learning sign languages. I used a book for reference.

黄色迎春点缀美丽仙境,花仙的精灵啊,请你伴随着我的声音歌唱吧!

Return to “Art Board”