A question about .zsp

Description: Internal scripting system of SMBX-38A Engine based on the simple VB-like language
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Beeing Boo
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Beeing Boo
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen

Post #1by Beeing Boo » 7 Mar 2018, 12:48

I want to know what .zsp does how to use it.

HugoMDM
Our friend
Our friend
HugoMDM
Our friend
Our friend

Post #2by HugoMDM » 8 Mar 2018, 6:42

you can send a screenshot?
Visit my YouTube Channel: HugoMDM

Dry Bones M
Good citizen
Good citizen
Dry Bones M
Good citizen
Good citizen

Post #3by Dry Bones » 9 Mar 2018, 22:19

Beeing Boo wrote:I want to know what .zsp does how to use it.
It is a script variable, which determines, how fast a background bitmap passes by, depending on the walking speed (e.g.: Bgp(9).Zsp="0.05 means that when walking, BG 9 (SMB1 Night) passes by 0.05 times the speed, blocks and BGOs pass by when the player is moving (note that it only works for horizontal Scrolling)).
The higher the value of the variable, the faster a BG passes by. Negative values mean, that a Background will scroll in the direction, the Player moves (The lower this value is, the faster it will scroll in the direction, the player goes. A value of zero means, that the background will be static (No scrolling at all). A value of one means, that the BG will scroll as fast as blocks, BGOs, etc. (it will look similar to most NES games in terms of scrolling). A value higher than one means, that the background will scroll faster than blocks, BGOs, etc.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

My largest Project (to get a better view of the image, click on it (it's too large to be inserted here)):
Spoiler

#RemasterThousandYearDoor

Beeing Boo
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Beeing Boo
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen

Post #4by Beeing Boo » 17 Jul 2018, 6:08

Thanks a lot! Sorry to bother you but what about .z???

Dry Bones M
Good citizen
Good citizen
Dry Bones M
Good citizen
Good citizen

Post #5by Dry Bones » 17 Jul 2018, 19:15

Beeing Boo wrote:Thanks a lot! Sorry to bother you but what about .z???
Unfortunately, I didn't find a system variable (or whatever they are called) called .z in the Teascript dialogue window which means, that it doesn't exist, at least as a predefined variable. Could you send a screenshot of the location where you have found a val .z ?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

My largest Project (to get a better view of the image, click on it (it's too large to be inserted here)):
Spoiler

#RemasterThousandYearDoor

Return to “TeaScript”