SMBX Magic Patcher (v1.1)

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Moderators, Semi-moderatos

Pilzinsel64
Topic author, Count
Count
Pilzinsel64
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #1by Pilzinsel64 » 2 Feb 2017, 18:31

With the SMBX Magic Patcher you create a patch of a SMBX-38A level file which can be apply on a other SMBX-38A files.
This is usefull for scirpt submissions e.g.
The SMBX Magic Patcher has a userfriedly GUI.
It use a own file format: .plx (= SMBX Magic Level Patch). It supports .slp files (= SMBX Level Patcher) too.

Here two screenshorts wich explain itself:
Image Image

If you need help then move your mouse cursor over the control and a ToolTip will open and explain it.

If you have any suggestions or problems then please tell me.

Download (v1.1)
Download (v1.0)
GitHub Page
Last edited by Pilzinsel64 on 4 Dec 2018, 12:04, edited 4 times in total.

Catskart M
Count
Count
Catskart M
Count
Count

Post #2by Catskart » 3 Feb 2017, 20:49

I tested it, this is a nice software.

the GaMERDoG M
Viscount
Viscount
the GaMERDoG M
Viscount
Viscount
Website

Post #3by the GaMERDoG » 18 Apr 2017, 5:43

Pilzinsel64 wrote:With the SMBX Magic Patcher you create a patch of a smbx level file which can be apply on a other smbx level files.
It use a own file format: .plx (= SMBX Magic Level Patch). It supports .slp files (= SMBX Level Patcher) too.

Image Image

If you need help then move your mouse pointer over the control and a ToolTip explain it.

If you have any suggestions then please tell me.

Download (V1.0)
GitHub Page
The GUI exactly is 2userfriendly4me.
#theofficialtextiverseguide is back to Multiplayer Piano, and is glad to see h2643 alive.

ImageImageImage

Check out my Artwork Train!

Emoji wars: Team Doghouse
skpr ( :tux: 1)/elempow=linux/atktype=rang+mel/5df/5at/5sp/arm=none/wep=orders/maxhp=100
kowalski ( :tux: 2)/elempow=linux/atktype=rang+mel/5df/3at/5sp/arm=none/wep=brain/maxhp=100
rico ( :tux: 3)/elempow=linux/atktype=rang+mel/7df/7at/5sp/arm=none/wep=mouth/maxhp=100
pvt ( :tux: 4)/elempow=linux/atktype=rang+mel/3df/1at/5sp/arm=none/wep=cuteness/maxhp=100
lighthouse64 ( :warning: )/elempow=sound/atktype=ranged/5df/8at/7sp/arm=none/wep=mic/maxhp=100

NewSaturn
Citizen
Citizen
NewSaturn
Citizen
Citizen

Post #4by NewSaturn » 8 May 2018, 9:32

Pilzinsel64 wrote:With the SMBX Magic Patcher you create a patch of a SMBX-38A level file which can be apply on a other SMBX-38A files.

Image Image

If you need help then move your mouse cursor over the control and a ToolTip will open and explain it.

If you have any suggestions or problems then please tell me.

Download (V1.0)
GitHub Page

Hello,

I just wanted to tell you one thing about this patch of SMBX 38-A ; I'm currently making a SMBX project/episode and I want to make a world in the topic of space by adding gravity that we can do with this patcher but I'm not sure when I will release my project to the community if people who dosen't have this patch, gravity in some levels will works ? Or they must have SMBX 1.4.4 with 38-A and also SMBX Magic Patcher in order to make gravity works ?

Prairie
Passerby
Passerby
Prairie
Passerby
Passerby

How about Super Mario 63

Post #5by Prairie » 4 Dec 2018, 12:05

Whether SMBX Magic Patcher can create a patch for Super Mario 63? Playing game on Freegames66 is not easy al all.

Pilzinsel64
Topic author, Count
Count
Pilzinsel64
Topic author, Count
Count

New Version: v1.1

Post #6by Pilzinsel64 » 4 Dec 2018, 12:06

Download (v1.1)

Changelog:
- UI improvements
- Fixed few bugs
- Select multiple patch files and level files (every patch will be patched on every level)
- Drag'n'Drop your levels and patches over the .exe file and they will be patched automaticly
- Several code improvements

Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”