You think is possible to implanted the Game Jolt API to SMBX 1.4?

Description: Internal scripting system of SMBX-38A Engine based on the simple VB-like language
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Moderators, Semi-moderatos

GameJolt with SMBX, is that a good idea?

Yes
delete this account, afanguy, SuperMarioLevels134, EmeraldMaster777
50%
No
Yoshi021, Catskart, TheCreator520, Coolio__
50%

Total voters: 8
delete this account
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
delete this account
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis

Post #1by delete this account » 26 Nov 2016, 7:11

As you read the title, you maybe confuse what I just said...

I mean, I wonder for my game, if we can be able for the player, like, obtain trophies and synchronize scores to GameJolt during you play a game. I don't know if is already a thing on SMBX 1.4.3 or it will be a function on the next update or we need to actually program it!

Here's some link that can maybe help if you need help to program if is not exist and if is as a possibility to be create :gamer:, or is for understanding what I just say, or maybe just for pleasure...

In base, I know SMBX is made originally on Visual Basic, I check also what is TeaScript, after reading, this is what I just understand with my bad translation system... TeaScript is an advanced tool in Visual Basic (Maybe, I am wrong :unexpectedly:)

If is that the case, here's a link on the domain of GitHub in the profile of the concepter of the Game Jolt API Library for Visual Basic, maybe this can be implanted on the 1.4.4 or for the next patch for the actuel version.

Kevsoft M
Angry developer
Angry developer
Kevsoft M
Angry developer
Angry developer
Website

Post #2by Kevsoft » 26 Nov 2016, 17:08

There is a difference between VB.net and VB6. They are not compatible, unless the developer of the API makes the API COM-Exposed (which is unlikely).
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Signature.start() ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wohlstand in interview:
Spoiler

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Signature.end() ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Return to “TeaScript”