TeaScript Forum Rules

Description: Internal scripting system of SMBX-38A Engine based on the simple VB-like language
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Moderators, Semi-moderatos

Yoshi021 M
Topic author, Moderator
Yoshi021 M
Topic author, Moderator

Post #1by Yoshi021 » 15 Aug 2016, 3:57

Welcome to the TeaScript section. In here you can post about post your custom scripts, request scripts or ask questions about code that you are working on.

There are two categories in this section
  • [Submission]
  • [Request]

If you want to share a script that you made simply make a topic for it. It is recommended to have a test level so people can see and use your code easily.

When making a request topic make sure to put make a productive title in your topic, and not "PLZ HELP ME". This can make it easier for people to know that you need help. The request can range from NPC's AI to level settings. When your request is finished, please add [Solved] to the title so people know that the request is done. Make sure to check the "TeaScript Index" to make sure your request has not been already done before.

If you have a question regarding errors on your code, or you need help writing a script, please ask in the "TeaScript Help Thread". Asking help about TeaScript is not considered a request.

If you have any questions or concerns leave a reply.
Links
ImageImageImage
"Going to University is FUN!" :pardon:

PK Esper F
Lord
Lord
PK Esper F
Lord
Lord
Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Post #2by PK Esper » 24 Feb 2017, 11:07

I kind of not allowed to post my reply here but I have a question on this forum.

So what's up with this subforum outside Script Request and Script Submission ? Is it like asking questions ?
bandicam 2017-02-24 16-05-14-826.png
why i hadn't been in this forum for long when i used to be a super active person
avatar is basically baldi from tumblr
Formerly known as RSupertheGreat.
ImageImage
What I support
ImageImageImage
Personality
Yes, I'm a girl. If you guys are thinking I'm a boy.
I hate most people.
I'm a developer (and a beta tester of):
My level/episode playthrough thread: http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2185

Yoshi021 M
Topic author, Moderator
Yoshi021 M
Topic author, Moderator

Post #3by Yoshi021 » 25 Feb 2017, 1:36

You can use that subforum for anything related to Teascript that is not a suubmission or a request. It can be: a question on an error, how to accomplish a specific thing using TeaScript, or a question on its syntax.
Links
ImageImageImage
"Going to University is FUN!" :pardon:

Return to “TeaScript”