Advanced settings idea for npcs

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

andreepika1336
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
andreepika1336
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #1by andreepika1336 » 3 Mar 2016, 3:24

Axe (smb1)
    * Easy to make the axe break the bridge blocks without the need of events and layers.
Bowser (smb1)
    * The ability to turn on or off the npc's ability to breath fire or throw hammers.
    * Change how many hammers to throw and what kind of npc can the hammer can be replaced by.
lakitu (smb3) and (smw)
    * Lakitu (smb3) can be set to throw what kind of npc does it throw
    * Lakitu (smw) is no longer in the list of what can the npc can be set to be inside section and its moved to the smw npc section (it throws spiny eggs (smw) by default), but its original ability to throw different npcs is moved to advanced settings.
Extra
Add grey goomba (smb1), lakitu (smb1), spiny (smb1), red spiny egg (smb1, smb3), Lava Bubble (smb1, smw), autobomb (smb2), flurry (smb2), porcupo (smb2), trouter (smb2) and red and green birdos (smb2).

ILikeWoods
Duke
Duke
ILikeWoods
Duke
Duke

Post #2by ILikeWoods » 13 Mar 2016, 21:14

@bridge: I wonder if these rather well animated bridge blocks from SMB1 allstars could be added.

The ability to turn on or off the npc's ability to breath fire or throw hammers.
I agree, the bowser npc could indeed get some more options to choose from. But why stopping there?

What about a rather big flame (with a certain charging time) which would kill you immediately?
What about if we could just his aggressiveness? (more jumping, slightly highter movement speed, shorter breaks between attacks etc.).

andreepika1336
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
andreepika1336
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #3by andreepika1336 » 14 Mar 2016, 0:14

ILikeWoods wrote:@bridge: I wonder if these rather well animated bridge blocks from SMB1 allstars could be added.

The ability to turn on or off the npc's ability to breath fire or throw hammers.
I agree, the bowser npc could indeed get some more options to choose from. But why stopping there?

What about a rather big flame (with a certain charging time) which would kill you immediately?
What about if we could just his aggressiveness? (more jumping, slightly highter movement speed, shorter breaks between attacks etc.).
That is some good ideas, but I have more ideas.
Boom Boom
*Add the ability to make boom boom have wings, it can be set in amount of hits when boom boom starts to get wings.
*Add a ability to make Boom Boom chase the player like it did in smb3, it can be also set to chase the player with the lowest health or the highest health in two player, if not set it will act like it originally did in smbx.
Bosses
*They can be set how many hits does a boss survive. (Larry Koopa can be set to six stomps and take two fire balls before its death animation starts)
Para trooper ai
*Now has "walk then jump" and "Walking" abilities.
Beach Koopas
*Now can be set to slide.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”