Function that generates an NPC (but with more parameters)
The names can be:
Suggested names are welcome.
I hope no one sets me on fire because of this idea...
Code: Select all
Call NCreateGenerator(ID, X, Y, Xsp, Ysp, Angle, Index, Delay, Range, Branches, Advance)
- ID - The NPC-ID that should be spawned.
- X - The X-coordinate of the spawned NPC.
- Y - The Y-coordinate of the spawned NPC.
- Xsp - The X-Speed of the spawned NPC.
- Ysp - The Y-Speed of the spawned NPC.
- Angle - The launch angle of the generator. (-1 : Automatic Aiming)
- Index - The effect type of the generator. (1 : Warp | 2 : Projectile | 3 : No Effect | 4 : Custom)
- Delay - The time interval between each generation (In frame?)
- Range - The launch range of the generator (if the Index is already 4, otherwise nothing will happen).
- Branches - The count of branches of the generator(if the Index is already 4, otherwise nothing will happen).
- Advance - The "advset" field of the spawned NPC.