Different arrangement of player graphics

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Website

Post #1by EXEcutor-The-Bat » 14 Jul 2019, 21:27

When I've tried to make character graphics, it's always been kinda tricky, even with Squishy's player template. This holds especially true for Raccoon and Tanooki Mario. Would it be possible to change the arrangement of player graphic frames (to something similar like the Mega Mushroom character effects, where the frames are arranged next to each other) to make it easier to replace them? I know it would be a tricky thing to do as you'd have to convert all of the player sprites to that format. Maybe add an option that switches between the two player graphic arrangements to save some time?
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles
While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

hey look a Discord server

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”