Play sounds even when the window is inactive

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Pilzinsel64
Topic author, Count
Count
Pilzinsel64
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #1by Pilzinsel64 » 2 Jan 2018, 11:04

I would like to here the game sounds and editor sounds even if the window inactive.
So, it would be wonderful it you would add an option to enable the sounds when the window is inactive.

Thanks.

Paper mario bros x
Citizen
Citizen
Paper mario bros x
Citizen
Citizen

Post #2by Paper mario bros x » 25 Jan 2018, 18:11

Good idea
Revenge is not good, it kills the soul and poisons it

EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Bat
Bat
EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Bat
Bat
Website

Post #3by EXEcutor-The-Bat » 29 Jan 2018, 3:17

Paper mario bros x wrote:Good idea
As much as I absolutely hate you, Rafael, I actually agree with you.
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles
While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

hey look a Discord server

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

Ariinui
Duke
Duke
Ariinui
Duke
Duke

Post #4by Ariinui » 30 Jan 2018, 18:30

EXEcutor-The-Bat wrote:
i think that this kind of talk doesn't have his place in the forum, we should be more civilized and polite

EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Bat
Bat
EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Bat
Bat
Website

Post #5by EXEcutor-The-Bat » 31 Jan 2018, 6:02

Ariinui wrote:
EXEcutor-The-Bat wrote:
i think that this kind of talk doesn't have his place in the forum, we should be more civilized and polite
Have you even seen how he's treated me and my DA friends in the past? Don't even get me started on how awful he was back on Cloud's Forums. Oh, by the way, prepare for him to make duplicate accounts, because he does that. At least I can figure them out easily.
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles
While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

hey look a Discord server

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”