"Custom" Advanced settings for NPCs

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Lx Xzit M
Topic author, Moderator
Lx Xzit M
Topic author, Moderator
Website

Post #1by Lx Xzit » 2 Feb 2017, 2:13

I've got some ideas regarding NPCs (aside from the ideas I've posted before)

1.) Let's you make your own NPC advanced settings and put name it as you want, this would be really helpful for custom NPCs:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

.AdvSetCreate("name",id)

(or a code something like this)

2.) A way to play and detect if the NPCs is using the GFX expansion feature and make a different behaviour depending which player the NPCs are choosen ("normal" of "gfx expansion" frames), if my first suggestion is accepted this would not be necessary I guess

3.) Here is a little idea of a function:
.HurtNPCs = Kills/Hurt others NPCs when they touch it (I mean, act like a saw) you also can choose how many health points this NPC will cause to the other NPCs, For example if this is enabled for the NPC ID = 1 (goomba) then he will act like a saw killing all the NPCs he touches on his path

(Really don't have more suggestions)
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! LX XZIT

Ariinui
Duke
Duke
Ariinui
Duke
Duke

Post #2by Ariinui » 12 Apr 2017, 21:12

yes, it could be nice, and, if it can detect the GFX expansion, you can also do that one npc has more hp than the others (like if you what to create a boss level with magikoopa: you can do two sprite and one of them has 10 HP (the boss) and an other has 1 hp (for the main leven ennemy)

Toy Bonnie
Our friend
Our friend
Toy Bonnie
Our friend
Our friend

Post #3by Toy Bonnie » 6 Feb 2018, 19:09

I have an idea, a script for the goombas to make them act like in Super Mario 64/63
Not :beta:
:whistle:
:windows: :bomb: :windows: :bomb: :windows: :bomb: :fox:

Ariinui
Duke
Duke
Ariinui
Duke
Duke

Post #4by Ariinui » 7 Feb 2018, 0:29

Toy Bonnie wrote:I have an idea, a script for the goombas to make them act like in Super Mario 64/63
nice idea, i'll try to adapt my flee script for that when i'll can ^^ (so sadly not for a moment...

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”