sysval that can change the resolution of window

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Slash_18 M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Slash_18 M
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Tencent QQ

Post #1by Slash_18 » 6 Apr 2021, 4:39

sysval(resolutionwidth): Change the width of the SMBX window, default value is 800, R&W.
sysval(resolutionheight): Change the height of the SMBX window, default value is 600, R&W.
These would not stretch the GFX of SMBX but it changes the window, so we can have widescreen SMBX or retro FC/SFC like episode. That would be useful, I highly recommend to implement this feature.
I also suggest it can be edited in level settings of event window, as it can bring convince to the newcomers who dont know much of scripts.

Void M
Bat
Bat
Void M
Bat
Bat

Post #2by Void » 6 Apr 2021, 17:40

Slash_18 wrote:sysval(resolutionwidth): Change the width of the SMBX window, default value is 800, R&W.
sysval(resolutionheight): Change the height of the SMBX window, default value is 600, R&W.
These would not stretch the GFX of SMBX but it changes the window, so we can have widescreen SMBX or retro FC/SFC like episode. That would be useful, I highly recommend to implement this feature.
I also suggest it can be edited in level settings of event window, as it can bring convince to the newcomers who dont know much of scripts.
Huh. Never thought about suggesting window size as a sysval. Really hope to see this implemented!
Join the SMBX 38a Discord Server!

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”