- Generator warp problem is still not fixed:
- Platforms in SMW lines:
I made a post talking about this problem, but what I reported wasn't correct. This bug happen because every time the NPCs attached to the lineguide "find" a new line (i.e moves to a different block), its speed restarts to 0 for one frame:
This causes both player and NPCs not being able to stick correctly.
- Shell Bugs
There are some problems yet to fix regarding Kamikaze Koopa. Every time they bounce (in the same pattern) they lose a bit of speed, which eventually leads them to losing at their speed and not moving at all.
It starts like this:
Buf after around 20 seconds it becomes like this:
The way SMBX 1.3 solve this (and the way I suggested to fix it) is implementing a tiny speed boost. So please insert this somewhere in the Kamikaze's code (I tested with parallel execution and it fixes the problem):
Code: Select all
if .xsp > -0.1 and .xsp < 0.1 then
if .facing = 1 then
.xsp = -0.2
.xsp = 0.2
-Kamikaze Koopas are now immune to explosions, but when they are hit by one, you can hear the sound effect "Birdo Hit". Please remove it.
- Skulls still doesn't freeze when the player gets hurt or grows, unlike other platforms:
- Fireballs physics
The fireballs feels a bit too bouncy. I gave the correct values, but I didn't realize fireballs gravity in 1.3 was higher than in 1.4. Please change change gravity of the fireballs to 0.38 (from 0.26).
-Plus, here's a table with fireballs speeds for other players (whose I forgot to provide in the previous report):
- Mini players standing on water was fixed properly, however, the swimming physics for mini-players are now broken (and have been broken since patch 26). It's like force were pushing the players downwards, it takes a lot of fast inputs to gain some height:
Please revert back swimming physics as they were in patch 25, but without modifying player's behaviour when standing on water.
- VeggiesYou must provide complete data about the speed of veggies when player-X throw them with up/left/right key pressed/unpressed
Here it is:
-Hitting Wart with Veggies still makes them disappear, when they just should bounce.
- Billy's Gun bullets still can't hit Breakable Glass (npc-208) continuously.
- Players still can't fly when they spin-jump in the ground with the Propeller Suit:
They just perform a normal spin-jump. I don't know if this is intended but I suggest reverting this change, since it doesn't happen in NSMB games and it's just taking away a mechanic that we were so used to.
- Mini players can still bounce on Galoombas (Upside down) and SMB3 Bob-Ombs (Ignited)
- When the player attacks with the tail (Leaf/Tanooki Suit), it slows down the players x-speed a lot. The players basically lose all his speed:
The issue I reported was that the player had wrong animation while falling with "Run" key pressed (it had hovering animations, when this only should happen either if "Jump" or "Alt-Jump" are pressed.)
I really hope the latter problem can be fixed soon, since it completely ruins the experience of using Leaf/Tanooki Suit.