Some issues with global effects (fixed in patch 19)

Description: Report bugs of SMBX-38A here.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Website

Post #1by EXEcutor-The-Bat » 21 Aug 2019, 22:18

First off, I'd like to mention that trying to filter custom objects in the object editor in a world map file doesn't work. When actually going to edit the objects, they appear as they would in the episode folder, as expected. Could you make it so we could filter custom objects in a world map file?

The other thing is that even though I set properties of the custom effects in the world map, they don't carry over in the levels within the episode folder. This mainly seems to happen to GFXwidth and GFXheight, which is very odd considering everything else carries over just fine. This issue also applies to newly created levels that haven't even had any of its effects within the level edited at all.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that this has been occurring since 1.4.4. as well.

Update: Thanks man! Really helps with adding and editing custom graphics!
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles
While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

hey look a Discord server

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

Return to “Bug reports”