Fullscreen problem

Description: Report bugs of SMBX-38A here.
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Moderators, Semi-moderatos

AJDAR FAN
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
AJDAR FAN
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #1by AJDAR FAN » 28 May 2018, 21:34

I dont like windowed mode. When I make SMBX, it stretches without creating borders (I have 16:9 monitor) and screen becomes very blurry due to stretching. I searched around and found nothin to solve this. Please help.

AlphaCPS M
Passerby
Passerby
AlphaCPS M
Passerby
Passerby
Skype YouTube

Post #2by AlphaCPS » 28 May 2018, 21:49

If I recall correctly, you can't change the aspect ratio to 4:3 when in fullscreen mode—not unless 38A does add that functionality. You'll have to play in windowed mode or play in fullscreen with the display being stretched. I myself use windowed mode as I'm not a big fan of stretched 4:3 displays.
I have no signature.

AJDAR FAN
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
AJDAR FAN
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #3by AJDAR FAN » 29 May 2018, 17:43

AlphaCPS wrote:If I recall correctly, you can't change the aspect ratio to 4:3 when in fullscreen mode—not unless 38A does add that functionality. You'll have to play in windowed mode or play in fullscreen with the display being stretched. I myself use windowed mode as I'm not a big fan of stretched 4:3 displays.
Really? This sucks. I don't want to see blue window border and task bar when playing the game. I guess I have to deal with it now.
Also, I can't even make the window bigger, it simple doesn't let me. Game's window is too small, is there a fix for that at least?

Return to “Bug reports”