List of Multiplayer/BattleMode glitches I found

Description: Report bugs of SMBX-38A here.
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Moderators, Semi-moderatos

PK Esper F
Topic author, Lord
Lord
PK Esper F
Topic author, Lord
Lord
Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Post #1by PK Esper » 22 Sep 2017, 11:20

EDIT: Thread has been renamed to "list of multiplayer/battle mode glitches I found"
Number 1
So let me tell you how do this happens.

If you're playing in multiplayer mode (doesn't matter if you don't really play with yourself), there's a glitch if you enter in a door as (or 2 if they go in first) player 1 as soon as player 2 (or 1, explanatory is on the first one) before it fades out. This only happens if you're using the fade effect.
They won't be able to do anything but pause the game (I assume if it works in game mode)/exit the test mode.

I would say this only happens in the editor while I'm not sure if this also occurs on the game mode (not level editor's test mode I mean).
Number 2
Note: Ignore when Kirby (over Peach) get hurted since any of you probably already know it's not

In BattleMode, if you use a "stunned" Galoomba and when player 1/2 tries to grab it, it hurts them except when jumping over them. Are they were intended to be like this or something?

Yes, there will be more glitches that I will (be able to) found as I will report them here.
why i hadn't been in this forum for long when i used to be a super active person
avatar is basically baldi from tumblr
Formerly known as RSupertheGreat.
ImageImage
What I support
ImageImageImage
Personality
Yes, I'm a girl. If you guys are thinking I'm a boy.
I hate most people.
I'm a developer (and a beta tester of):
My level/episode playthrough thread: http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2185

Return to “Bug reports”